Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Qust is about frames,we are going to sacrifice frame but maybe in the end we can get to save him with shadow umbra frame....operator is main character in the game and frames are in the game to sacrifice live in the missions so that you dont have 2 with you as a operator....

1 hour ago, (XB1)dbarleston said:

Soooooooo is this going to be a mission for an excaliber that just looks different.  and it really does look bad ass.  or will it also have different abilities too, get rid of the dash and combine some of the radial powers and javelin then add something new to join his final power.  id sacrifice a few warframes for that.   

Same kit different passive and stats is the current expectation. They're pretty much alternative primes.

1 hour ago, Talinthis said:

screw umbra gimme khora

Prolly next week

30 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I feel like Tennocon will be centered around the sacrifice quest. I can't imagine anything being bigger than that.  

... Unless it's an entire new starchart with sentient bosses. That sounds like at least another year or two off.

Maybe aftermath when majority of playerbase have finished quest, because they said Sacrifice should be out before TennoCon

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

next week? i dont believe that :o dont get my hopes up lol

Devstream #109 should hopefully be the last Devstream where Khora lives ONLY on the Dev Build… at least on PC!

So fingers crossed

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I feel like Tennocon will be centered around the sacrifice quest. I can't imagine anything being bigger than that.  

... Unless it's an entire new starchart with sentient bosses. That sounds like at least another year or two off.

I predict a 2nd system beyond the rails. Tau.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

from what ive heard the plan is for release order 

khora>sacrifice> venus (solaris?) 

Yeah sounds right. They also stated that they want to release the sacrifice before venus landscape but also that they want to release venus landscape before Tennocon so if that hasn't changed we know that we'll be getting Umbra before Tennocon.

Edited by (PS4)reddragonhrcro

11 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

the sacrifice/umbras ect as a new series will alter squad and gameplay dynamics

I feel you're putting way too much hope into the variant. There is nothing supporting this idea other than things they said years ago which may or may not even be valid anymore (and there was too much room for interpretation of what they even meant).

Edited by LazerSkink
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Talinthis said:

screw umbra gimme khora

And now imagine someone coming to Warframe forums and posting "screw Warframe, gimme Destiny 3!"

It's the same thing you're doing here.

Edited by Ksaero

7 hours ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

Sigh.

Let's just be done with it already. At this point Umbra will NEVER live up to the amount of hype it has accumulated over the years and, excepting the fashionframe edgelords who just want a dark-themed Excal, most of us will probably be left thinking "all that time waiting for this?"

Umbra honestly sounds like TWW 2.0.

My life is incomplete without Umbra. So I don't care.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

And now imagine someone coming to Warframe forums and posting "screw Warframe, gimme Destiny 3!"

It's the same thing you're doing here.

If they reskinned excal with umbra and just altered his stats it would literally make no difference to me. Umbra hasnt even gotten here and im already over all the fanboying.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)sarahsaurusx2014 said:

If they reskinned excal with umbra and just altered his stats it would literally make no difference to me. Umbra hasnt even gotten here and im already over all the fanboying.

You might have quoted the wrong comment. Otherwise I don't see how your reply is related to it.

Edited by Ksaero

12 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

My life is incomplete without Umbra. So I don't care.

I hate to break it to you, but if that's what you're counting on it's likely to still be incomplete with Umbra. Not saying it'll be bad. It's just going to fall short of over-inflated expectations like those.

1 minute ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

I hate to break it to you, but if that's what you're counting on it's likely to still be incomplete with Umbra. Not saying it'll be bad. It's just going to fall short of over-inflated expectations like those.

Nah, it's just that Excal is my favourite frame since day 1, and all I wanted was an upgraded version with new looks and slightly better stats. The only thing that could disappoint me would be making Umbra an NPC. :D

17 minutes ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

I'm mentally preparing myself for what might amount to 20 minutes of quest content with the usual grind to fatten it up. 

• Like 1