Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe CGI Trailer Discussion

1 minute ago, Diavoros said:

Images from that were shown in a devstream, if you even watch those, where they discussed they had plans to change the game start experience for warframe, a new quest at the beginning.
New war is about SENTIENTS, do you see any sentient on that video? NOPE, its Grineer, there are forest, its THE EARTH (where we start the game). Moreso the Volt is fighting a DAX, not a sentient, nothing related to "the new war"

Could it be some kind of content related to old war? Like a quest or something that shows us and lets us play in the past, when the Old War took place?

It would make some sense .. Dax soldiers, earth where the big sentient bones are all around the ground ..

4 minutes ago, Diavoros said:

Images from that were shown in a devstream, if you even watch those, where they discussed they had plans to change the game start experience for warframe, a new quest at the beginning.
New war is about SENTIENTS, do you see any sentient on that video? NOPE, its Grineer, there are forest, its THE EARTH (where we start the game). Moreso the Volt is fighting a DAX, not a sentient, nothing related to "the new war"

Ah ok thank you 

edit: i do wacth them now remembering them that is a different story that varies on things 

Edited by seprent

3 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

If you slow it down, you can see what looked like that Dax about to execute order 66 on a excal. Volt just changed that dax soldier's mind.

it was a shocking turn of a events 

20 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Volt killed Dax?

At a point in Warframe's past that we have not had properly detailed out a group of Tenno assassinated the Orokin high council. Everyone except Ballas, who survived.

It stands to reason that the Dax would attack the Tenno. We're possibly seeing details of the events surrounding the day the Tenno rebelled.

Just now, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Since at the end there were statues like the teaser image from a devstream long ago

f89c1ee29d7fd10d509f09dd88a0f6aa.jpg

Im guessing the cinematic will be a new intro for the game that goes way more in depth about what happen before and guessing the girl running could a new character or a tenno

Yeah probably they gonna change vor quest at the beginning with this brand new one

3 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Since at the end there were statues like the teaser image from a devstream long ago

f89c1ee29d7fd10d509f09dd88a0f6aa.jpg

Im guessing the cinematic will be a new intro for the game that goes way more in depth about what happen before and guessing the girl running could a new character or a tenno

1 minute ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

Yeah probably they gonna change vor quest at the beginning with this brand new one

Some Old War lore would be great going in to the new/old war cinematic quest.

What gets me is the vertical video on youtube.  Grrr.... 😕

I'm wary of the DE hype train these days. While I'm hopeful with the upcoming TennoCon reveals, deep down, except for Empyrean/New War which were already announced at last year's TennoCon which should hopefully launch soon'ish, what they will reveal at this TennoCon will likely take another year or more before we can actually get our hands on it.

Wooow,tnx for this....it looks amazing like some totally different game....its just amazing. And it look like we are fighting teshin looking soldiers 🙂 

Edited by Vlada91

2 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

apparently they have resources to do these trailers and teasers, but none for prime trailers >___> 

I'd much rather DE spent time on giving us new content and updating old content as opposed to wasting it on the Warframe equivalent of new car adverts.

Granted the promo trailers for new weapons, frames, and PA were really cool...but still.

• Like 1

Damn! They should get to work on creating a Warframe movie, if they can already create those sort of visuals. Just need to get a good scriptwriter on board...

Back on topic...I don't think this is related to the New War. They already showed us a part-finished Sentient tile set in the last dev stream (I think). Not to mention that teaser movie showing giant fully-intact Sentient...ships? I think the New War will be based on that, rather than anything shown in that clip.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

6 hours ago, Firetempest said:

They did pay a company to make a umbra suit last year. And I've yet to see them make use of it other than the making of vid.

Maybe it's a live action ad. But I highly doubt anything beyond a hype trailer length.

But realistically. It's a in-game new war hype ad.

God that suit looked awful. Sadly people are tennocon have done better.