Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your Warframe Main, or if you don't have a main what is your top used Frame?

DOOMPATRIOT

Question

“Maining” a frame or weapon in this game is pretty limiting to me. There’s simply a ton of options and in a game like this where you replay a lot of the same content over and over, making use of those options is key to eliminating burn out and keeping things interesting (at least imo).

That being said, Frost Prime is my most used frame. I like ice casters/abilities in games and one of the things that got me into Warframe was seeing this render of Frost Prime and thinking it was pretty neat looking.

Edited by FrostPrime
  • Like 1

No main but Broberon always just feels very ... I guess comfortable to use
(also my first-crafted Frame and who I did Second Dream with back in the day).

E.g. Volt, Mag, Khora, Ash, Nova and Ember also see frequent use,
and I do in general try to use different Frames / builds every now and then.

• Like 1

Ivara, haven't checked in a while but she was at 30%+ at one point. I love everything about her.

After that it's Nova Prime, Wisp and Zephyr Prime. Nova for anything that needs CC or speed and me not to die, Wisp if I feel like supporting and not die, Zephyr is my general purpose looting frame. 

I've never had a main Warframe however I have mains for specific roles or purpose.

• CC: In the past this was Nyx; now it's Loki
  • Street Sweeper ie mission kill spam: Mirage
  • Defense: Volt / Limbo / Frost depending on needs
  • Tankiness: Trinity / Rhino / Nidus / Nova 
  • Damage Amp:  Banshee / Rhino
  • Most used: Nyx, Loki, Rhino, Nova
  • Like 1

Most used - Excalibur (mostly because it was the starter) 

"No shizles given" frame for generalist purpose - Khora/Wisp

Outer less used (specific mission dependant) - Gara, Ember, Saryn, Nidus, Vauban, Valkity and Zephyr. 

Guess that sums it up :3

Cheers

• Like 1

I mainly use Mesa and Octavia because both allow me to do "multitasks" without being disturbed by some damn mobs.

I also use all other warframes. I dislike none. But they are situational. Some I use just to stay away from my own META a little bit.

For now I'm patiently waiting for prime of : Ivara, Gara, Garuda, Atlas, Wisp (ooh the new frames....), especially my lovely Octavia!

Ash Prime.

Got him for free from an event. I don't main any WF, but because of his broken ability he is my top used WF. 

Having an OP weapon of any kind in this game is deadly already. Now use it while invisible for 20 seconds.  Make everyone invulnerable by sharing invisibility to your squad with Smoke Shadow.

With the right build, you can do almost anything uncontested indefinitely even at sortie level. The rest of his augments are quite handy too and pretty much makes him the jack of all trades.