Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name your favorite person on the forums and why.

AlfredDean

Mine is Violet_Xe, they have great Ideas about the future of the game that are not only very well though out from a lore and mechanics standpoint, but also take into account potential community reaction and how it could benefit DE as a business. (ngl, im surprised he doesn't work there by now)

Voltage. No idea why exactly, but whenever Voltage pops up in a thread, it feels like the thread suddenly becomes much higher quality.

BiancaRoughfin and Leyvonne also liven up the threads they are in, so shout out to them as well.

Also, shout out to all the people I butt heads with. Thanks for bearing with this idiot.

• Like 1

Basically I can say everyone who takes the time to write on the forums. There are persons whom contribute less, there are others whom just want some attention, there are peoples whom want to vent on the forums and so on. Hard to tell at this point who should be choosen to be the favored one because I like all of you and hope you guys will do what you do no matter what.

If someone arguing, it can be funny, if someone has a nice idea then you can talk about it and if someone is helpful then you can feel there is still hope.

Edited: Grammar.

Edited by Serafinia
  • Like 21

I could say also many names but there are too many people who contribute a lot on forums and I miss it. I could say GnarlsDarkley is a helpful person, robotwars7 also seems a nice person. DeMonkey seems intelligent and fun person, stormy77 but I can say EthernalDrkMako because he brings a lot of info, he is active on fan fiction parts and he brings also a lot of devstream overview so we stay informed <3.

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Voltage said:

IceColdHawk.

Ew, not him. :clem:

Don't know if I have a favourite. I actively try not to hold any bias towards people (doesn't always work, there are some out there) and take each interaction as it comes. I'm obviously not the most... amicable of fellows, I don't really want to step into an argument fueled purely by bias, especially in defence of my "favourite" person. 

Voltage I've argued with in the past (even called a shill), but we get on well now. Loza03 explains things well and seems to have more patience than I do. Couple of the moderators can be surprisingly more than the robots you may expect. WoodedSkate89 compliments me without prompting. The people in Last Post Wins (whilst beyond weird) will occasionally make me smile. I see redeeming and likeable qualities in most people.

Bit of a non-answer, but it's a difficult question.

Edited by DeMonkey
Added an emote incase people think I'm serious about Hawky.
  • Like 6

I don’t really closely follow the forum community honestly, but if I had to pick someone that stands out...

Spoiler

DeMonkey.

An active, well-written Tenno whose posts are almost always entertaining to read. Also gotta respect their dedication to Wukong after all this time.

Other pretty cool posters I’ve seen around that are helpful or that I tend to agree with: MagPrime, taiiat, Loza03, and Aldain. 

Edited by ExcaliburUmbra
Grammar.
  • Like 3

I like most peoples on the forums because despite the ones whom arguing with others or critize others here still there some place to communicate. In game you often run silent squads if you not going with your friends/clanies. I usually read the forums but not so often contribute / share ideas.

As a honorable person I could say Szuna, because she is very helpful and kind person. She often lurks the forums and when needs she gift desired items to tennos makes their day brighter. She also did to me too once so I am glad there are tennos like she.

• Like 10