Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber's Return

Voltage

1 hour ago, AlchemicMike said:

While not the initial purpose of creation, this thread became the pseudo megathread for the return of Primed Chamber. And seeing as how it was the most expensive mod on the market there's a lot of mud to be slung between people on both sides of the fence. Better they all get grouped into one thread than spread between four clogging up the GD right?

This is pretty much why I left the topic unlocked. Containing the fallout and the venting to one thread gives players an outlet while preventing the forums from being spammed with multiple threads.

• Like 5

DE put the mod for a relatively huge amount of ducats only to see how many losers players could buy it. Typical way to make us squander all our stockpiled resources. I'm not gonna play their silly game and buy this stupid mod which benefits one single weapon.

As my comment was lost in the cleanse i shall say it again 

If you are consuming popcorn for entertainment in this thread remember to drink water 

Hydration is important and salt pulls out moisture so if your exposing yourself to it remember to sip some water over the course of said exposure

Edited by seprent
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hedasker said:

DE put the mod for a relatively huge amount of ducats only to see how many losers players could buy it. Typical way to make us squander all our stockpiled resources. I'm not gonna play their silly game and buy this stupid mod which benefits one single weapon.

Which benefits a single weapon for now.

Edited by (XB1)PTFO Hanoth

13 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Yep, Have it on my Tox-Chroma, fast-reload Corpus Killer build.

I think a big problem with the people saying it is bad is because they dont really understand that it is multiplicative, I get it when they dont enjoy it on weapons with big clips, but on Vectis/Prime it is probably the highest damage upgrade you can have.

Now if only it worked on bows, that would be hilarious.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

I was hoping to create a topic to spark interest in how Primed Chamber could be obtainable for anyone but still hold historical value, but that was wishful thinking.

If you started the thread saying: "Hey, I think it's kinda lame PC appeared in Baro's, wouldn't it be cooler if it returned in some new operation/event?" we'd be cool as cucumbers. Hell, I'd agree with that.

It was the "how dare you disrespect us!" tone that caused your failure here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

The mod isn’t even optimal on the only weapon it’s good on anyway.

It was never worth its price tag, and I’m glad DE attacked its unreasonable value.

What other mod effectively increases your max damage as much with no drawback?

We have 8 mod slots, there is no other mod to place in the last slot that gives the same benefit. You have Primed Cryo or Armaments for that slot. If you play chroma you can easily replace serration with it aswell.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Letter13:

This is pretty much why I left the topic unlocked. Containing the fallout and the venting to one thread gives players an outlet while preventing the forums from being spammed with multiple threads.

However that also killed a thread about how to build with primed chamber which doesnt fit this thread in the slightest: 

On 2020-02-14 at 3:22 PM, Carnage2K4 said:

Apparently someone paid 350,000 plat for Primed Chamber on January 9th, only for it to be available from Baro a month(ish) later.
https://warframe.market/items/primed_chamber/statistics
I hope they are going to be okay... Maybe they are already playing drums in Teen Spirit with Kurt by now... with a 75% discount on plat I calculate that to still be about $4,476AU...

hqdefault.jpg

Stupid do stupid I guess.

• Like 1

Am 14.2.2020 um 15:30 schrieb trunks013:

Oh cool got fusioned ^.^ 

I hear you voltage i sure do.

But is it really worth all the trouble going trought it ? I mean how many tenno will farm or have 3000 ducats to spend on this that easely ?

But still i'm happy i can finaly get my hand on that one again ^.^ 

Its basicly a 2-3h farm if you got some radiants from eso and who hasn't. But the mod isn't worth that... 
The mod was only good as a collectors item, but thats gone now. 

And we should be aware, that things are only worth for some time in warframe. We shouldn't be supriced about that, the riven system already told us that DE want us to play and not to collect. If you are a player that only plays to obtain something, maybe to ensure your self, that you are the one, that made it or you need something to work for and want it to be worth the invested time more than just a month, warframe is the worng game now. We all should think about why we play warframe and if it is still a game we like to play or we just playing to collect. And when we are just collectors, are the things in warframe worth to collect for us?

But im also happy to get one so i can test a little bit with it, NICE that DE gave it to us.

Edited by woisen

On 2020-02-14 at 7:18 AM, Voltage said:

The amount of times droprates have been buffed and content has been dumbed down or basically been made skipable many months after it's release is astounding. It's become the norm rather than something that is done when neccesary. 

You call the droprates being buff, dumbing down the game? What skill is there to mindless grinding. I also call it DE preventing the game's grind from becoming like a bad korean mmo or mobile game with its grind and "exclusives".

• Like 2

I mean, either you're reloading all the time, modding Vectis Prime around it (and as a Riven owner for said Vectis, time to re-roll oh BOY) for doubled damage, once.  It's a niche mod.  In the niche it's in, it's fantastic, but it's still a niche mod.

3 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

Has anyone replied here actually spent more than 10,000 Plat to acquire one of these before? I personally knew friends spending more than 150,000-250,000 for one previously. 

Nope, but on console so there's like what 2 on xbox and ps4. But had someone who would pay a 1000 just to see it but it never happened 

Edited by Letter13
Quoted post removed