Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Steel Path: Update 28.1.0

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

So everything ignored from the thread? Rivens and Augments applying to the pseudo exalted abilities is also unintended and you've known for over a year now. Why is that not fixed yet?

xoris is free a good riven sells for good plat. I hope this isnt true but the main "NERF the xoris crowd" were the high MR gate keepers and Riven traders who saw a dip in prices. 

They really need to refund all forma (potatoes too) spent on the xoris as their is absolutely no real point to it now. 

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

Thank you for The Steel Path!

Fixing the Xoris was necessary, but could all stat sticks be fixed and addressed as well? Separate modding for all abilities that "scale off equipment mods" and the removal of needing a Riven Mod to min-max an ability would be healthy for the game moving forward.

Can Stance Forma from both Scarlet Spear and Steel Path be crafted like a Plague Star Forma? Stance Forma, especially the blueprint have been proven worthless since its introduction.

No it wasn't. I think Brozime pretty clearly showed it was a convenient thing to have. What they should have done is remove the combo counter all together. Heavy attacks use it up anyway. 

This Xoris change is just ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, MythicPulse said:

If they weren't right to nerf the xoris, there wouldn't be so many people instantly salty it got nerfed.

"You're just jealous you're not a writer if you criticize a book I like!"

That's how it sounds.

If you had this in the pipeline then what was the point of nerfing all those skills and weapons? I really don't get it with how you DE folks do things. Next time, instead of nerfing weapons or skills. Just find ways to make the enemies harder to kill so we will adjust our play styles with what is available for us in game instead of us wasting time acquiring weapons, leveling, formaing and whatever and then you coming in with your damn-those-weapons/skills-are-op-so-we-need-to-power-them-down mindset.

Think. Plan. LONG TERM. Not band aid solutions. 

Thanks for the update! Steel Path in a Hotfix? Bold move, I like it 🙂

Please look into not being able to heavy slam out of Archwing anymore, pretty please ^^

Also, please consider adding an option to visually unequip Syandanas when going into Archwing 🙂

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Fixes:

• Fixed Maxima and Hull Weave Avionics missing from respective Earth Proxima and Veil Proxima enemies.
  • Fixed the Archwing Slingshot breaking after the first use if it was used to board a Crewship.
  • Fixed spawning thousands of meters away from your Railjack if you Transfer back into your Warframe after launching a Railjack mission as the Operator.
  • Fixed getting stuck in Orbiter/Railjack walls when entering the Arsenal as the Operator.
  • Fixed viewing Railjack Components/Armaments and switching tabs after making a selection not properly deselecting the selected item, resulting in the Valence Fusion and Scrap buttons disappearing.
  • Fixed the Avionics screen showing the incorrect callout for "remove" when using a controller. 
  • Fixed right-D-pad equipping Omni-tool (or doing nothing in regular Archwing missions) instead of cycling to the next Warframe/Archwing ability.

So are you completely ignoring how Lavan weapons barely drop any more, if at all?

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Xoris Interaction Changes:
Certain Warframe Abilities and Exalted weapons will now reset the Melee Combo Counter only if the Xoris is being used. The overwhelming Damage output of certain Warframe Abilities was not our intention with an infinite Melee Combo weapon, and the conversation of ‘Xoris or you’re doing it wrong’ is greatly restrictive in terms of player choice

-image removed-

But if only we could unbind passives (including Naramon melee combo decay, Zenurik heavy attack efficiency, etc) - this would be fair, much more pleasant to play and more options for choosing tenno schools.

Am I wrong?

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Enemies on The Steel Path are +100 Levels higher than their normal mission counterparts, and have enhanced defenses.

Sponging enemies is the most boring way possible you could have added difficulty. I'll play it since I've already sunk so much into warframe (MR29) the sunk cost fallacy applies but I dont anticipate having a great time.

Seriously. Why not stacked sortie/nightmare modifiers, additional enemy abilities, more extreme elemental/IPS resists/vulnerabilities, arbitration mechanics, mission time limits. Larger numbers of enemies. Enemies that move/attack faster. I understand S#&$ like this takes effort to do so I hope you guys consider adding these to steel path in the future.

KHORA DELUXE

This look SO MUCH better than when it was shown on stream. Shame I dont really like Khora all that much.

Xoris Interaction Changes

I get why you guys did it but JFC bite the bullet and give all these pseudo-exalted stat stick abilities their own weapon slots already. Hell. Half of them could legit be turned into low cost exalted weapons. It would certainly make them more fun than spamming 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 an entire mission.

And deal with the idiocy that is the combo counter scaling mods they're strong to the point where they're mandatory mods on non gimmick builds.

To help prevent accidental Kuva Lich generation from quick tapping the Mercy action, you must now ‘Hold X’ to perform a Mercy on a Kuva Larvling.

I feel this on a personal level. Good QOL.

Nightwave Glassmaker Episode 3

One act every 4 weeks is not a good look. Lmfao.

Seriously make an automated system that randomizes the rewards every 3 months to actually useful S#&$ like forma, slots, cosmetics, kuva, potato, untradable plat, ducats, etc. Drop all the fancy dioramas and custom cosmetics, you guys clearly cant keep up with the commitment and YOU DONT HAVE TO.

The Relay ‘CONCLAVE’ Fast Travel option has been changed to say ‘TESHIN’

Blasphemy. Teshin is the senate conclave.

Bug Fixes always appreciated.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

By accessing the Steel Path Honors, you can exchange your Steel Essence for the following rewards:

• THE BISHAMO ARMOR SET: Uphold the elite warrior tradition of Teshin and the Dax in the Bishamo Armor Set. This Orokin-designed collection includes a Helmet, Cuirass, Pauldrons, Greaves, and apparel. Earn the Blueprints by trading Steel Essence from The Steel Path Honors.
  • Kuva x 10,000
  • Random Relic Pack (3 Random Relics) 
  • Stance Forma Blueprint - this Forma type was introduced in Operation: Scarlet Spear. In the interest of having it more widely available, we are adding it to the Steel Path! This Forma allows for an added touch of flexibility in Melee weapons for those who seek it out! 

Hmm

I think I'll agree with what some other people have mentioned here: I don't think Stance Forma should come from Steel Path, and instead the Umbra Forma BP that was gone from the Sentient Anomalies should be added here, as it might prove a better reward for clearing hard mode starchart.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Golden Hand Shrines will no longer be accessible in Invasion missions if you don’t side with the Corpus

This is quite... the opposite. As in normal Corpus Ship tileset missions, we are fighting the Corpus thus we are able to use the Golden Hand.

So now you are saying we must be friends with Corpus in order to use the Gold Hand in Invasion missions? Ain't that the opposite of the above? lol

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The overwhelming Damage output of certain Warframe Abilities was not our intention with an infinite Melee Combo weapon, and the conversation of ‘Xoris or you’re doing it wrong’ is greatly restrictive in terms of player choice.

First, this is a lie.

Second, because of the Xoris changes, it’s now “use a Riven or you’re wrong.”

Hey devs, play your own game for once!

9 minutes ago, MythicPulse said:

If they weren't right to nerf the xoris, there wouldn't be so many people instantly salty it got nerfed.

Can you really not see how ridiculous that logic is?
Think about this, you're basically saying every instance of public outrage or backlash is unjustified, over anything.

So DE didn't listen to the feedback about better rewards and still completely misunderstand the Xoris situation. I feel genuinely sorry for the community team for having to try and communicate reality to whoever in DE isn't listening to them. Bless their hearts.

Xoris gives "Casuals" and newer players access to near heigher tier numbers with Khora and other pseudo exulted frames.

Yall know killing a more universally usable stat stick will only make less people play the frames that benefited from it? Less players consistently playing Khora will make less people buying that new skin for her with this patch. 

Archived