The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Heart of Deimos

[DE]Helen

5 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

TWITCH DROPS

Get Hydroid Prime for free by tuning in on Twitch or Steam for 30 consecutive minutes during TennoLive, starting at 5 p.m. ET. Plus, watch any TennoCon panel on Twitch or Steam between 12:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. ET to get the timed exclusive Athodai hand-cannon, reverse-engineered from propulsion tech to pack a serious kick.

was DE bought by bloody amazon (twitch)? i strongly recommend you're not going down this 'exclusive' way for it's a sure shot in alienating the players who in majority have no use in doing a useless abo for twich prime... if you start this way, in-game advertisments also looming at the horizon.

i'm ok with those 'twich prime' user getting their hand on contend earier than the rest of us plebeian - if we get it later on or in a 'normal' way (usualy via 'farming simulator by DE™').

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Hoping we finally get to get inside the Cetus tower, meet the Unum and such !

That would be very interesting. 

I want to know more about Plains of Eidolon fields, structures and Orokin Architecture. More work on the lore would be well received for sure. 

• Like 2

Deimos is the second moon of Mars, the first being Phobos. So I'm wondering if this is supposed to be a new tileset/tileset revamp that will add a destination, Deimos, or a single open world node, maybe accessible from Mars or Phobos. The architecture seems nice, it gives a Destiny 2 Leviathan feel, and that gun, supposedly a hand cannon, is very intriguing to me.

Glad Tennocon starts not so early I can watch almost everything maybe not the end Ill end asleep xD

Wached the trailer 3 times :

- seems like a new tileset weird golden plats few lua shards and strange shrine near hydroid prime

- could be plant based infested with vines with fruits, seems a red glowing flower is spouting something.

-seen new enemy iI think the purple centipede. seems dangerous.

Lets wait patiently. I'm excited for the art show and well about everything 🙂 

I've just linked my account officially, so in a bit I'll check in-game to see if it worked. As for the Twitch Drops of Hydroid Prime & that weapon, is there a way to make sure it'll really follow through? I've seen a lot of cases (In other threads / posts as well, not just this thread) where other Tenno mentioned they haven't gotten something they were watching a stream for in the past, so I'm not sure what the defining factor(s) are in those instances.

The main solution I can think of would be to login to Twitch or Steam well in advance of the TennoLive stream, and as soon as it shows up begin watching it (Or at least have the video running if you can't be at the keyboard) for the 30 minutes. Though I'm not sure if it's possible for those things to be sent in-game during the stream's time immediately after the 30 minutes are up (I've pondered that before), so I'm guessing it may be sent only after TennoLive ends, as long as it registers you as having seen it.

21 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

was DE bought by bloody amazon (twitch)? i strongly recommend you're not going down this 'exclusive' way for it's a sure shot in alienating the players who in majority have no use in doing a useless abo for twich prime... if you start this way, in-game advertisments also looming at the horizon.

i'm ok with those 'twich prime' user getting their hand on contend earier than the rest of us plebeian - if we get it later on or in a 'normal' way (usualy via 'farming simulator by DE™').

As far as this goes, it sounds like normal Twitch accounts will be able to obtain Hydroid Prime (And the Warframe slot that goes with him). I didn't see any mention of Twitch Prime specifically in this case; That being said, I think there's a strong possibility that Baro Ki'teer will have that weapon at some point, even if it's months from now. Hydroid Prime himself will be unvaulted someday as well.

38 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

I wonder. 

What happened to Duviri's Paradox? That was more intriguing and interesting other than a Gregorian Chant and some low polygon representation of the Chartres Cathedral vaults. 

Chartres Cathedral

This is one of the Vault in Chartres Cathedral. 

Ribbed vaults are not exclusive to Chartres. They were used everywhere in Gothic architecture.

57 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

I wonder. 

What happened to Duviri's Paradox? That was more intriguing and interesting other than a Gregorian Chant and some low polygon representation of the Chartres Cathedral vaults. 

Chartres Cathedral

This is one of the Vault in Chartres Cathedral. 

2020 happened, I can see it being a big problem due most of their gear and mo-capping equipment being in office and them not having access to it due the current situation.

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Hoping we finally get to get inside the Cetus tower, meet the Unum and such !

Not sure how that is exactly related to this considering the name of it implies that it may take place on Deimos which is Mars' moon and active infestation which isn't present in Cetus.

But otherwise it surely would be nice to finally enter the tower.

6 minutes ago, wtrmlnjuc said:

Ribbed vaults are not exclusive to Chartres. They were used everywhere in Gothic architecture.

Of course the Origami tensorial polyhedral vaulting without ribs are still happening in contemporary architecture. Vaulting is not exclusive on one Architectural style. 

Concrete vaulted ceiling | Origami architecture, Modern gothic ...

23 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

JpKydo0.jpg

Not saying it will be a railjack hybrid tile. But just saying, it could totally fit in a railjack tile.

They did at one point show off an orokin tower, that you entered from Railjack.

I am suddenly less enthusiastic about this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

They did at one point show off an orokin tower, that you entered from Railjack.

I am suddenly less enthusiastic about this.

The enterable derelict tower do exist as an uncommon POI in Veil Proxima. The one where you get Spectra Vandal parts

If this heart of deimos is the start of raids 2.0... they better make it solo friendly. If not, well with a heavy heart I have to avoid this update. 

54 minutes ago, Corvid said:

I now have two questions:

What is that thing?

And how do I make it extinct?

& I can only answer one of those questions:

Spoiler

med_1555943648_00032.jpg

Not so fun fact: I know I'm a weird gal, but I like insects & all that stuff. *Ahem* DE? Can we get it as a pet?

9 hours ago, Zahnny said:

This will probably just be a small thing to keep us entertained in the meantime, like Deadlock.

Speaking of which, they might try and surprise us by releasing Broken Frame with it, since DE had "something" planned to drop at Tennocon, and I assume this is it.

Deimos might be Broken Frame. They hinted that the Broken Frame's name first letter is a letter that hasn't been used for any frames initial. There is currently no frame that starts with D.

They also informed that the Broken Frame will be revealed on Tennocon. 

Putting that together, Deimos might very well be the name of the Broken Frame

• Like 2