Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neptune is confirmed to be one of the next Railjack Regions.

DrivaMain

I agree about RJ, the core mechanics are fun. Balancing needs to be worked on some more.

Rewards are perhaps one of the biggest issues. Once you  have not only your own RJ but all intrinsics at rank 10, there is little reason to continue playing it.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PS4)robotwars7:

shocked vince mcmahon GIF

man, I hope this is coming right after Deimos Arcana. I'm glad they really have been working on railjack after all, because the mode has SO much potential, no if we can just get some new mission types for it, we'll be good to go!

I wanna see lasers FLY in every direction during these space battles!

Dont get you hyped. It will prevent you from sadness once its released ;P

Yeah and the Gameplay will still be Kill X Fighters and X Crewships :D With an boring Objective thrown in as well.

20 minutes ago, Hierarch777 said:

In second pic, that is Elytron with Centaur holstered, so no modular archwings yet. 

Not necessarily! When they showed off modular Archwings, they noted that the old Archwings would remain as components. So the possibility exists this is using that system, and they're just not ready to announce it yet!

I'm hoping that one day, Railjack is fully integrated into the game rather than being another vestigial feature that nobody really plays once they've got any worthwhile rewards out of it, so the Railjack become how we travel around the system, No Mans Sky style.

Big hopes I know, but way back in 2013 no one ever thought Warframe would ever have space combat or open worlds at all and it would just be procedurally generated corridor shooter forever.

Archived