The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Forma on Steel Path shop THIS week! (02/05/21 - 09/05/21)

vanaukas

2 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

Is there a specific day? I'd like to just put it on my phone's calendar for an easy reminder

It is available all week.

It went live yesterday and will run until Sunday.

Teshin rewards go Sunday-Sunday, I believe.

25 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

You're doing good work, Vanaukas.

2021 Umbra Forma from Teshin:
May 2 - 9
June 27 - July 4
August 22 - 29
October 17 - 24
December 12 - 19

2022 Umbra Forma from Teshin:
February 6 - 13
April 3 - 10
May 29 - June 5
July 24 - 31
September 18 - 25
November 13 - 20

I made this up on Discord for the first visit and I just delete dates as they pass by. It's pretty easy to turn into notifications too.

4 minutes ago, Voltage said:

May 2 - 9
June 27 - July 4
August 22 - 29
October 17 - 24
December 12 - 19

February 6 - 13
April 3 - 10
May 29 - June 5
July 24 - 31
September 18 - 25
November 13 - 20

I made this up on Discord for the first visit and I just delete dates as they pass by. It's pretty easy to turn into notifications too.

Wow! Good work Mr First-Poster-Man!!

Sorry Tennos.   Teshin only had one left,  and it's mine now.  

evil cat GIF

edit: in case anybody doesn't know how his inventory works: that's a joke.  Seriously, go get your umbral forma.  That way you can make umbral Banshee too and together we can rule the galaxy.

7 minutes ago, Voltage said:

May 2 - 9
June 27 - July 4
August 22 - 29
October 17 - 24
December 12 - 19

February 6 - 13
April 3 - 10
May 29 - June 5
July 24 - 31
September 18 - 25
November 13 - 20

Nice idea too! Maybe someone can setup an online calendar for this

Looks at the stack of Umbral forma he already has from MR rank ups, twitch drops and things like that.

Looks at his Warframes and melee weapons that totally own every bit of content in the game solo without having had to resort to using a single Umbral Forma to make them strong enough to do so.

"Cool I guess?"

15 minutes ago, Fl_3 said:

Looks at the stack of Umbral forma he already has from MR rank ups, twitch drops and things like that.

Looks at his Warframes and melee weapons that totally own every bit of content in the game solo without having had to resort to using a single Umbral Forma to make them strong enough to do so.

"Cool I guess?"

don't you know you need umbra forma and meta build on everything to even call yourself a warframe player? true story, just ask youtube content creators

/s

3 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

don't you know you need umbra forma and meta build on everything to even call yourself a warframe player? true story, just ask youtube content creators

/s

What people actually listen to those muppets? 

Nah, you don't need umbral forma at all. The game is no harder (with the melee 2.0 even easier) now that it was before Umbra even entered the game.

People think they need them because content creators say you do, and remember there was a recent cull of content creators that didn't tow the DE line.

I don't use them because I don't need them. Does that make me better than them?

Awesome 😆

3 minutes ago, Fl_3 said:

What people actually listen to those muppets? 

Nah, you don't need umbral forma at all. The game is no harder (with the melee 2.0 even easier) now that it was before Umbra even entered the game.

People think they need them because content creators say you do, and remember there was a recent cull of content creators that didn't tow the DE line.

I don't use them because I don't need them. Does that make me better than them?

Awesome 😆

Did you miss the "/s" he posted? 

I started farming the 150 cubes just for this last week, intending to stretch it out over two weeks. But then I've been enjoying my new Gloom Saryn so much I got it done two days early. Yeah, the Tatsu is Revenant's weapon and isn't exactly meta, but Saryn just looks so damn good with it.

I'm now sitting on 4 Umbra Formas. I'm saving 2 for Khora Prime, but beyond that, I'm honestly kinda running low on things to use them on, partly thanks to my strict "Primes only" rule. Hmm. Maybe I'll start looking at melee or exalted weapons.

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up.

Archived