Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Website logged me out

Myscho

Just had to logout and re-login, because forums show I'm offline, but main page said I'm already logged in...

Lo, maybe another Sentient invasion is imminent? Remember how servers got "EMP'd" during Scarlet spear when nobody could join the game?

Edited by Hayrack

Same here, happened twice:

Opened the forum the first time this day, I was logged in, clicked a subforum and suddenly was not logged in anymore. I clicked to login on forum and it redirects to warframe.com and tells me I'm already logged in. Went back to forum and I was still not logged in. Had to logout on warframe.com and then log back in for it to log me in on the forum.

Just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents worth and say I had the same weird login issues.  I couldn't login at all as I was getting a constant cycle of the Forums telling me to Login and when I did, the Warframe website would pop up a dialog box saying I was already logged in.  What I did was Log Out of the Warframe website then I was able to Login the Forums and so far no issues yet, fingers crossed!  I was beginning to think I got Banned or something from all the run-around I kept getting between the 2 websites. Seems to be working now.

20 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

Just happened to me now, what is going on?

Is not first time that website having this issue. but the other times it was resolved pretty quickly, dont know if holidays are involved so 

angtft.jpg

• Like 1

Same happening to me too. Had to re-log on the website over and over because I'm apparently still logged in there.

For those of you still struggling: You can log off from your website and log back in again. It should reset the forum login as well

Edited by AzureScion

Every day since a few days I come to the forums it logs me out. Seems random. I click login, am sent to the main website which tells me I'm already logged in. Go back to the forums. Logged out. To fix this, I have to go to the main site, log out manually. Log back in, and then I'm logged into the forums again.

Anyone else experiencing this? It's really odd. I'm using Chrome.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Every day since a few days I come to the forums it logs me out. Seems random. I click login, am sent to the main website which tells me I'm already logged in. Go back to the forums. Logged out. To fix this, I have to go to the main site, log out manually. Log back in, and then I'm logged into the forums again.

It's been a thing lately yes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

Same. Started happening roughly three days ago with exactly the same pattern. On top of it, I received notifications about being quoted about an hour ago - except the posts with the quotes were written on Saturday.

Firefox here.

• Like 2