Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Railjack bounties from Nightwave

Should probably delete the bounty to defeat the Hydrolyst too then.  And the Exploiter orb.  And the Profit Taker.  Wasn't the Ropalyst a bounty one time?  Remove syndicate mission bounties.

Being unwilling to do the bounty is no excuse.  Being unable?  Well in the case of Railjack you can just go on someone else's ship.

• Like 39

12 minutes ago, Avalon_Shadowcry said:

They really love forcing people to play bad game modes to progress in anything. These bounties are completely unfair to those who don't have a railjack and for those who want to avoid the horrible mode all together.

"Please change things other people like or don't mind doing because I can't ignore them and can't be bothered to do them even if they are tied to the future of the game's direction. I am the one who is important".

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Should probably delete the bounty to defeat the Hydrolyst too then.  And the Exploiter orb.  And the Profit Taker.  Wasn't the Ropalyst a bounty one time?  Remove syndicate mission bounties.

Being unwilling to do the bounty is no excuse.  Being unable?  Well in the case of Railjack you can just go on someone else's ship.

Don't forget about fishing, mining, races, killing enemies with headshots, hacking, transmuting, and killing anything with anything other than abilities or viral damage. 

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 23

I would say sure if they were like timely on the next Night Wave event, but since we had like what two years between the last one and this one...I'm not really worried about catching up on anything if I miss a few of the chores.

Also those for this week are baby wheels easy on earth proxima.

Well even if you don't like Railjack, there are a lot of people who do like playing it. If we were to base things off of your logic, then I guess DE should remove all the Profit Taker, Exploiter Orb, and the Eidolon challenges as well lol. I'm sure there are plenty of folks who don't like doing those as well. Don't get so triggered over such little things.

Edited by FragMaster_85
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Avalon_Shadowcry said:

They really love forcing people to play bad game modes to progress in anything. These bounties are completely unfair to those who don't have a railjack and for those who want to avoid the horrible mode all together.

- learn the definition of being "forced" because you're using it wrong.

- people who don't have a Railjack can easily find squads hosted by people who do.

- the bounties themselves are insanely easy, things you'll do in Railjack anyhow. Forward artillery? fastest way to kill crewships anyhow. 8 missions? you can just run Posit Cluster on earth and be done in like 15 mins tops with a decent ship.

you're complaining about nothing.

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, FragMaster_85 said:

Well even if you don't like Railjack, there are a lot of people who do like playing it. If we were to base things off of your logic, then I guess DE should remove all the Profit Taker, Exploiter Orb, and the Eidolon challenges as well lol. I'm sure there are plenty of folks who don't like doing those as well. Don't get so triggered over such little things.

Do you have the rough player numbers of active railjack players?  Last time I looked more then 50% of the active players hadn't even built theirs yet.  So this statement is beyond false sorry to say.  

Don't get so triggered by people not liking everything with the game.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hawk1911 said:

i've had so many ppl try to get me into it.... not gonna happen, idc how easy they make it to progress through.

it's like how bout they work on one of the crappiest and glitch-filled UI's i've seen in the past 20 years of video games. that'd get me to support new content, but as of now they just keep piling new content on top of super unpolished/unfinished content n i'm not ok w that

honestly i'd rather play conclave and i freaking hate conclave w a passion

Edited by (XB1)x ARTaco x
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hawk1911 said:

Do you have the rough player numbers of active railjack players?  Last time I looked more then 50% of the active players hadn't even built theirs yet.  So this statement is beyond false sorry to say.  

Interesting, where did u get the numbers? Does DE publish them somewhere?

• Like 5