Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Railjack bounties from Nightwave

I was going to stay out of this as per typical it is always finger pointing and work arounds coming from players.

But Today's daily is a 4.5k instead of a 1k, and it is a railjack mission.   I thought dailies were supposed to be 1k do anywhere focus?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, (PS4)thowed said:

They can stay.  Doesn't mean I have to do them.  I hate railjack and am not touching it until solo play is added.  Let other people enjoy it if they want, it's not like we won't get mad NW without it.

Not sure what isn't solo, people solo all levels already. Ofc, you cant just saryn afk it like every other map, so that's probably your issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Ah yes you're totally being force to do an optional challenge for optional rewards. God people will cry about anything, "b b bu but railjack bad" then skip the challenge it has been repeated soo many times that you don't need to do all the challenges to hit rank 30.

People have been complaining about Nightwave since it asked you to play the game co-op gasp with friends or clan mates. I'm not surprised people will complain about almost every challenge until there are none left that require staying awake for. It is already the most trivial and forgiving seasonal system. You can't lower the bar much more before you just start giving reputation as a login reward.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, (NSW)Rastuasi said:

Not sure what isn't solo, people solo all levels already. Ofc, you cant just saryn afk it like every other map, so that's probably your issue.

What a way to assume for no reason.  Did you read the part where I said I hate railjack?  I've solod a few missions and I don't like it.  I'm not gonna play it until all parts are able to be done by command.  I rarely play with Saryn and solo about 90% of everything so I can't afk.

3 hours ago, (XB1)x ARTaco x said:

honestly i'd rather play conclave and i freaking hate conclave w a passion

Say no more

Daily : Play a conclave match

Weekly : Win a conclave match

Elite Weekly : Win 3 conclave matches in a row

I'm so going to put this in nightwave suggestion, just for you

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Say no more

Daily : Play a conclave match

Weekly : Win a conclave match

Elite Weekly : Win 3 conclave matches in a row

I'm so going to put this in nightwave suggestion, just for you

3 hours ago, (XB1)x ARTaco x said:

i've had so many ppl try to get me into it.... not gonna happen, idc how easy they make it to progress through.

it's like how bout they work on one of the crappiest and glitch-filled UI's i've seen in the past 20 years of video games. that'd get me to support new content, but as of now they just keep piling new content on top of super unpolished/unfinished content n i'm not ok w that

honestly i'd rather play conclave and i freaking hate conclave w a passion

i'm fine w that. i was thinking more like daily - win a match

weekly - win a match without dying

elite - win, get the most kills w 0 deaths.

I really enjoy Railjack and welcome the night wave bounties. Way better than some of the stuff they have you do. Not much else for me to do right now in the game anyways and it’s basically a giant plat farm. I hope they really expand on what they have, could be pretty awesome. I don’t see what the big deal is anyways. You can literally just ask to be carried, they aren’t even challenging bounties. 

Honestly, I'm glad they included railjack in nightwave. It's what finally convinced my friends to play the mode with me, and it's the most fun we've had with Warframe in literal years. Railjack gets a bad rap for its rough initial implementation, but the revisited update fixed a lot of that. Besides, what would you have as replacement nightwave missions? If railjack missions get removed because some people don't like the gamemode, then you would have to remove the open world mission too under the same logic. That leaves us with the most boring missions of all. I hope you like 30 minute survivals, or beating up sergeant for the 100th time. Personally I don't even like the open world missions, but trying out new content (even it's sitting in front of a pond for an hour) at least spiced things up a bit, and made me try out parts of the game I wouldn't have if left to my own devices.

I bet that if DE did remove railjack and open world nightwave quests, people would complain about the lack of variety and how DE are fools for not utilizing more of their game content.

Edited by SignatureChewy
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, Avalon_Shadowcry said:

They really love forcing people to play bad game modes to progress in anything. These bounties are completely unfair to those who don't have a railjack and for those who want to avoid the horrible mode all together.

if you are being forced plz call the emergency help line. dont let them know you are calling if you can, it makes them angry.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SignatureChewy said:

Honestly, I'm glad they included railjack in nightwave. It's what finally convinced my friends to play the mode with me, and it's the most fun we've had with Warframe in literal years. Railjack gets a bad rap for its rough initial implementation, but the revisited update fixed a lot of that. Besides, what would you have as replacement nightwave missions? If railjack missions get removed because some people don't like the gamemode, then you would have to remove the open world mission too under the same logic. That leaves us with the most boring missions of all. I hope you like 30 minute survivals, or beating up sergeant for the 100th time. Personally I don't even like the open world missions, but trying out new content (even it's sitting in front of a pond for an hour) at least spiced things up a bit, and made me try out parts of the game I wouldn't have if left to my own devices.

I bet that if DE did remove railjack and open world nightwave quests, people would complain about the lack of variety and how DE are fools for not utilizing more of their game content.

this

i even helped 2 of my friends doing all the railjack nightwave missions

also tbh i hate the fact that DE made railjack too easy now, to the point that i can literally solo anything alone(my friends just do almost nothing at all but sitting on gunner seat and kill stuff). i hope they buff the enemies(and the drops) at least in Veil Proxima... AND MORE RAMSLEDS PLS.

If NW lasts 15 weeks, you shoud be getting at least 20k standing on average each week. That's less than half you can earn.

I'm at level 8 of NW now and I skipped a couple of boring challenges (animals and profit taker). It's easy.

Edited by Aazhyd

12 hours ago, Avalon_Shadowcry said:

They really love forcing people to play bad game modes to progress in anything. These bounties are completely unfair to those who don't have a railjack and for those who want to avoid the horrible mode all together.

Railjack is an awesome content so please stop crying like a child about it . Just get in a clan or make some friends with to play with it with good ships and a crew who can finish the missions in very efficient ways instead of blaming a crative content cause you can't manage to play it properly. 

Same kind of conversations are done for eidolons too . Don't complain about the content that you can't play please this not a feedback this is just trying to get attention and nothing more

• Like 2

hace 13 horas, Jarriaga dijo:

"Please change things other people like or don't mind doing because I can't ignore them and can't be bothered to do them even if they are tied to the future of the game's direction. I am the one who is important".

Railjack content is disliked by so many people, they had to patch it, and even so, its still hated.

Also, if i wanted to play with spaceships id be plaging games like space citizen instead of playing "Warframe"

I understand that what DE its trying to do, its just that it doesnt seem to fit into what most players want.

Edited by Drichi
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Avalon_Shadowcry said:

Well. I don't think RJ is a horrible game mode, but it is 100% redundant for me at this point. 

Complete 5 railjack missions ? I cleared all nodes and farmed the essentials.  Why would I do missions I get nothing from ? No challenge, no reward. What is the point ?

Other mission types, like regular exterminate I can do, because they go faster and I can pick a sortie exterminate or a relic variant with a slight chance of challenge and reward. 

But then NW is garbage content, lets be honest. You are going to dissapoint yourself if your expectations are above minimal.

Edited by White_Matter
  • Like 1

From my perspective the evolution of the weekly challenges and the night wave system have been selected in such a way that you can take a random player at any given point in a weekly reset and they will likely be doing at least half of the content necessary to fill those challenges over the course of the week so you do not need to basically set aside time to grinding it all at once unless you want to. 

Removing it now would just be bowing to minor criticisms because people feel that they shouldn't have to do it and the system is designed in such a way that if you don't want do one of the challenges you don't have to, it is entirely player choice. 

• Like 1