Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[QUESTION ANSWERED - FOR KUVA] What you do with your steel essence?

ZeroX4
Message added by Letter13,

Locking at the thread starter's request.

- EDIT PART -
Question Answered
I dont use kuva since i swim in it so i didnt see a point of using SE to get kuva now i got my answers any further comments will be off-topic
==========================================================================================

I see ppl in recruit chat
LF steel path farm
LF steel essence long farm
H 1h SE farm
And so go on
And then i look at teshin offerings i see 1 umbra forma per 8 weeks where you can buy only 1 pice and go to hell
Or  rivens which you could get faster just by doing relics selling prime parts and buying rivens
Wont even comment on kuva there
And i start to wonder
For what you farm steel essence? What else can be done with it worth farming i dont know about?

It is 3 almost 4 times faster to get kuva by farming SE compared to vitus essences.
Simply because SE will always spawn in 5 minutes while VE does spawn so randomly that you can go 3 hours survival without seeing one (happened to me yesterday)
And both kuva and resource booster double this loot so you get 8 per 5 minutes 
that is around 10500 kuva per 10minutes.
Can you beat that in kuva survival? no. Vitus essence farming? Maybe once per 3 years when the stars allight and moon falls in to ocean to bless your RNG.

22 minutes ago, ---Merchant--- said:

It is 3 almost 4 times faster to get kuva by farming SE compared to vitus essences.
Simply because SE will always spawn in 5 minutes while VE does spawn so randomly that you can go 3 hours survival without seeing one (happened to me yesterday)
And both kuva and resource booster double this loot so you get 8 per 5 minutes 
that is around 10500 kuva per 10minutes.
Can you beat that in kuva survival? no. Vitus essence farming? Maybe once per 3 years when the stars allight and moon falls in to ocean to bless your RNG.

28 minutes ago, trst said:

Kuva.

28 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Umbra forma and kuva is why people farm essence...

29 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

they all have fair point because SE are mainly for uses on getting kuva and kuva is number 1 goal to have no matter what.

2 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

kuva_farming_thumbnail_01.jpg

When are we gonna get this in a Orbiter Deco? i prefer the one the Little Queen holds in the intro to the Old Blood.

As for what I am using it on....i bought all that I wanted from Teshin for his regular carries...and then, for some strange reason bought a Shotgun Riven. I do not like Rivens but i do enjoy the Bubonico. Have not signed in yet to see what is going on but heard someone say that it is Umbra Forma....which will be the first time we on Consoles may get it. 

Truth be told...i still have not used the 4 crafted ones or the BP on any frames yet....

*Sorry for the off-topic post!*

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken said:

When are we gonna get this in a Orbiter Deco?

Right now you can use Note Beacon from the market. You can post 2D pictures of many symbols. To make the kuva picture put in the text <KUVA> (all caps or it won't work). You can use this method in loadout names and dojo tributa statues.

For the complete list of icons available check:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Text_Icons

45 minutes ago, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken said:

When are we gonna get this in a Orbiter Deco? i prefer the one the Little Queen holds in the intro to the Old Blood.

As for what I am using it on....i bought all that I wanted from Teshin for his regular carries...and then, for some strange reason bought a Shotgun Riven. I do not like Rivens but i do enjoy the Bubonico. Have not signed in yet to see what is going on but heard someone say that it is Umbra Forma....which will be the first time we on Consoles may get it. 

Truth be told...i still have not used the 4 crafted ones or the BP on any frames yet....

i would definitely buy a kuva decoration if teshin had it in weekly rotation or baro brings it someday

Bubonico is insane and it really doesn't need a riven to shred through everything, and its dispo is 0.5 the lowest it can be, really isn't worth it. that being said i was fortunate enough to unveil a riven for it. got +muitishot+cold, isn't the best of values and didn't bother rolling it more

Archived