Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What will you bring into the Corpus Proximas for the first time?

Duality52

4 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

"Every party needs a pooper thats why they invited you, party poooperrr, party pooooperrrrr."

Whoever plays railjack seriously and for a long time went and others who are seeing that this mode will be killed very soon with absurd decisions being implemented. I bet you play very casually and expect others to carry you, don't you?

13 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

Whoever plays railjack seriously and for a long time went and others who are seeing that this mode will be killed very soon with absurd decisions being implemented. I bet you play very casually and expect others to carry you, don't you?

I mainly solo. I'm looking forward to soloing this too. You already have your own doom and gloom thread about this update. How about you let people have a good time and look forward to something without sh*tting all over it at every opportunity?

9 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

It won’t make it to console in time, plus not really interested in railjack. My free time will be spent playing Outriders instead. It has cross play 😌200.gif

Excited I Do GIF by Kathryn Dean

Though, Railjack is one of my favorite things in Warframe so I'm still really looking forward to it whenever it drops on consoles. I'll bring Grendel I suppose because he's the best frame ever (fight me). But seeing as how many hours I've put into the Outriders demo I'm ready to go all in on that sucker. 

I would come up with some witty joke about bringing Octavia playing Megalovania (which I actually use), but most likely Mesa.

Mesa is a great frame for new content, even if you disregard the room clearing ability. Quellor is a decent all-round rifle. Parencesis for sentient anomalies and the stalker. 

• sneaking pickpocketing Ivara Prime with primed flow, max duration and a bit of range
  • silenced (unarmed) Helios
  • silenced Vectis Prime (you never know)
  • silenced magnetic Kuva Nukor (only for safety)
  • silenced Fragor Prime (stimulates reflection)
  • archwing, RJ and a little hope that everything will be fine
  • calculator (for the affinity math)

8 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Update 29.1.0

Technically it is 29.10...  29.1 was released September 17th 2020.

there are some Corpus Crewmen armed with the Stropha.

Neat! I didn't notice that. I hope they can't ragdoll us :crylaugh:

What will you be bringing to the Corpus Proximas for the first time?

I've been using Gauss a lot recently. Other than him, I was going to bring my slaves my liches. I guess I'll be bringing my space wallet too: Ticker is a pretty high-rolling gal.

9 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Zephyr Prime along with her weapons (Tiberon Prime and Kronen Prime) is coming in for their 3 year anniversary. Zephyr Prime also happen to be the same frame I've used to play Empyrean the first time in December 2019. Furthermore, it would seem that the Zephyr Revisit would also be included

That's a nice way to commemorate the anniversary and update!

A bottle of booze to drink to better times when my Railjack Flux wasn't tied to my Warframe's energy. Because I need to mourn for the loss of the Railjack energy economy. It was already pretty bad to begin with, but, well it was hanging onto the cliff but this'll just kick it off the cliff. Other than that, Oberon because Oberon is best frame.

16 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

It won’t make it to console in time, plus not really interested in railjack. My free time will be spent playing Outriders instead. It has cross play 😌200.gif

maybe me, depending on how accessible this crossplay is.! 

probably either my Quest loadout (Rhino P, Tigris P Aklex P, Galatine P) or just whatever I'm forma'ing at that time. I intend to spend most of my time piloting the ship whilst my new AI crew handles any uninvited guests, only going into other tilesets when necessary. I'm relaly looking forward to getting behind the wheel/stick/whatever the controls are called once again!.

Archived