Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Command Rank 10

~

What will it be?

I hope it's not just another skill point.

Maybe makes all your crewmates have 1 extra rank in everything?

Or, maybe you can remove three of their starting points and reassign them to what you want?
(I want this)

Perhaps, extra Crew slots for Solo play?
4 extra crew slots for solo play,
so you can have a full team.
1 Pilot, 2 Gunners, 2 Engineer, 2 Defenders.

Maybe let you use your Specters as Crewmates?
(how would that work? dum idea)

~

Whatever it is, the new Railjack setup is pretty cool,
but can be slightly annoying.
Some AI improvements would be nice.
Like, Crew shooting exposed radiators.
(so you don't have to exit the building, shoot it, enter then building, open the next radiator, exit, shoot ect)
Being able to revive each other.
(so you don't have to stop whatever you are doing to revive your Engineer, or whoever gets downed)
(so far only mu Engineer has gone down, 5 Repair, 3 Endurance)

~

inb4 something something marked for death for instrincts and then following with a aheavy hefted nerf , accompanied with outrage on forums because of the investment on rank 10 and then DE re-buffing it to the optimal value which they intended to do in the first place but chose to do it with introducing an omegabroken thing then fixing later mentality ://// 

Guess i solved DE at this point , they fall ito this because their play testers either play other games on work hours or they specifically dont take crucial feedback from their ''partners'' for the reasons that a mortal being cant comprehend ..

Well they did improve a number of the lackluster talents.

Theres still some talents that are just very bleh.

Still no drone swarm fighters, no auto cannons, no nanobot adaptive armor/shields, no quatum aoe missles, no hyper mode, no sudo gundam archwing upgrade.

Sad panda.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

Wait, AI gunners can't shoot at radiators?  That's like one of the things I really wanted them to do.

That's the one thing solo that is annoying, they're on a gun SHOOT the objective.

I'd add in for solo that Engineers don't use the Forge.  And that no one will use Forward Artillery.

I found solo to be generally easy (did my last 5 Veil nodes solo), but those two things and the fact that no one will use Forward Artillery to be the main annoyances to soloing.  So much in and out of the Pilot seat.

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

That's the one thing solo that is annoying, they're on a gun SHOOT the objective.

5 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

2 hours ago, Wheelhouser said:

I'd add in for solo that Engineers don't use the Forge.  And that no one will use Forward Artillery.

I found solo to be generally easy (did my last 5 Veil nodes solo), but those two things and the fact that no one will use Forward Artillery to be the main annoyances to soloing.  So much in and out of the Pilot seat.

I did the Veil solo before DE turned it into easy mode because of complaining players it was too hard, the rest apart from the gunners not shooting radiators (which I think they should) I'm not fussed about, you solo for so long you don't even notice them because you already have a system from playing solo so long.

Not forging isn't a real problem the ai doesn't seem to use any revo, and dome charges I can get lucky and shoot off three missile volleys at crewships before they start being depleted by using Artillery Cheap Shot.

Though the one good thing is the ai will fix an electrical fault, where in the past you could repair it yourself from the pilots seat, DE changed a few things so now if you get an electrical fault it disables R10 Engineer from working.

Railjack is not about the fear of failing the mission but the fear of a good haul lost by being beaten by a little space bug. :angry:

Well, according to the wiki it used to be marked as "elite crew", so I would guess it has something to do with making your overall crew stronger somehow. 

But who knows, that could be an idea that was totally scrapped.

They may haven no idea what they want for it right now. 

1 hour ago, Yamazuki said:

I expect rank 10 to be "disappointment", and hopefully it at least comes with a passive that increases resistance to future feelings of disappointment.

It will be a giant bucket of fries that never go bad, so you have something to go with the salt from your tears. 

2 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

If i remember it was something about "elite crewmembers" but was held off so they can see what needed tweaking with regular crewmates.

My guess an upgrade you can apply to your current crew if they leveled up so far, more experience crew from ticker to buy or we can get clem as a crew member 

Doesnt matter what it will be. The salt shall flow.

Archived