Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE and Pablo, YARELI is literally my favorite warframe since hydroid. Thank you so much!

venomthebest

This past month I have been craving for a hydroid rework and spent hours thinking about how one could realistically rework hydroid without taking away the original concept of what hydroids kit is meant to be. funny enough I actually came to the conclusion that a making a new water based warframe would probably be easier than reworking a design philosophy for a character that is 7 years old. 

As one could imagine, I was quite surprised to see the new warframe reveal because I was quite honestly expecting a new fire based warframe (i had heard some people speculate that the ember deluxe skin #2 was gonna be the new warframe since all we knew about the new warframe was that they would talk about it and the picture was of the deluxe skin.). Now water is my favorite element and to see that DE and Pablo are making a new water based warframe brang happiness to my heart (not to mention that the design is quite beautiful and translates the flow of water so perfectly). I am actually a bit torn on messing with the color scheme because I love the design so much.

In short, I am soo grateful for DE and Pablo for creating this new character and I just cant wait for her to come out with Sisters of Parvos and I hope Pablo and the design team see this thankyou letter :D

Your Hydroid Yareli loving tenno, venomthebest

-I feel like a kid on Christmas eve

310?cb=20210501071933

4 hours ago, (XBOX)OdinsDottir said:

As a Hydroid main who gets a LOT of flakk for it, I love this new Frame. She's very cool looking, and will be even cooler with what people call "edgy" colors. 

Thinking Wednesday Adams, or Bleeding Edge dolls. Love her already.

I recently heard about an animal called a "Hydroid" and... well... surprisingly it's not a squid or a octopus or any kind mollusk. It's a kind of sea plant apparently! How about that for a name of a frame prominently featuring tentacles?

Spoiler

I fast forwarded in this video to the point where the name "Hydroid" pops up. But yeah... this is a cool channel to watch before going to bed (even though I don't know anything about paleontology!).

Will reserve judgement until I see the kit and play with her a bit.

But I think it would be interesting , and I think I hear someone say that the skate looking thing is actually a vehicle for her?

Like an exalted kdrive?

Maybe it's like titania pixie form ?

Not gonna lie, All the new warframes are kinda dope, the last warframe they added that was kinda meh to me was Grendel, Protea's release was the point that restored my faith in DE pablo :D So I'm literally sold for Yareli 

On 2021-05-02 at 2:47 AM, nslay said:

I recently heard about an animal called a "Hydroid" and... well... surprisingly it's not a squid or a octopus or any kind mollusk. It's a kind of sea plant apparently! How about that for a name of a frame prominently featuring tentacles?

It's also the name of a stage in the life cycle of jellyfish.

1 hour ago, EnwoQ said:

We know nothing of it and still people talking so much bs

About sums it up, and don't forget all the "yareli sucks" threads that will pop up within an hour of her going live, followed by the grind complaints to get her

I'm seeing a recurring thing here.

First we have Ember. Does fire damage and needed a rework and is now "ok"

But then we got Wisp basically saying you're hot? oh scoot over I channel the power of the frikking sun. And I'm also hot.

Now we got Hydroid, who does water damage (not a thing in WF lol) and needs a rework

Here we get Yareli, which is Wisps younger sister, that will basically do everything better than Hydroid. Also probably cooler than Hydroid. I wanted to say wet, but that would be inappropriate.

On 2021-05-02 at 12:38 AM, (XBOX)RAG is NAROK said:

I love this frame too. She kind of feels like a deep sea frame or even a sea witch. If they gave her a jellyfish themed witch hat based alt helmet, I'd love it. :satisfied:

You do not love this frame. You don't even know her, let alone played with her. What you are feeling is called infatuation. You see, Tenno, true love comes from knowing and understanding your warframe: both its strengths and its flaws, and accepting it for what it is. 

You've merely created a picture of what you think Yareli is, in your head, based on 2D concept art. This is very unhealthy. As you hold your idealised version of this frame in your head, and reality fails to meet your expectations, it can and will cause frustration and resentment both for you and your frame. True, mature, loves requires time to blossom, and can only truly come from shared experiences, like competing the star chart, running SP together, or just running sorties.

It is important that as you do these things, you ground your feelings and expectations in reality. 

Best wishes tenno!

On 2021-05-01 at 12:55 PM, venomthebest said:

This past month I have been craving for a hydroid rework and spent hours thinking about how one could realistically rework hydroid without taking away the original concept of what hydroids kit is meant to be. funny enough I actually came to the conclusion that a making a new water based warframe would probably be easier than reworking a design philosophy for a character that is 7 years old. 

As one could imagine, I was quite surprised to see the new warframe reveal because I was quite honestly expecting a new fire based warframe (i had heard some people speculate that the ember deluxe skin #2 was gonna be the new warframe since all we knew about the new warframe was that they would talk about it and the picture was of the deluxe skin.). Now water is my favorite element and to see that DE and Pablo are making a new water based warframe brang happiness to my heart (not to mention that the design is quite beautiful and translates the flow of water so perfectly). I am actually a bit torn on messing with the color scheme because I love the design so much.

In short, I am soo grateful for DE and Pablo for creating this new character and I just cant wait for her to come out with Sisters of Parvos and I hope Pablo and the design team see this thankyou letter :D

Your Hydroid Yareli loving tenno, venomthebest

-I feel like a kid on Christmas eve

310?cb=20210501071933

Making declarations of love without ever having seen and experienced something is beyond my understanding. I think you liked the appearance only ..... the appearance does not mean anything. Be careful not to fall off the horse or the door slams at you.

18 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

there's an old gamer saying about not getting too hyped before release of a product, that being said this one already looks better than hydriod atleast

Hidroyd it is ok. What hidroyd needs is maybe another passive and rework skill1...the rest is pretty much ok. I dont see big problems with hidroyd.

Just now, Vaml77 said:

Hidroyd it is ok. What hidroyd needs is maybe another passive and rework skill1...the rest is pretty much ok. I dont see big problems with hidroyd.

i meant appearance, is silly to compare skills of a frame when we don't know both 

Archived