Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Warframe suggestions to get?

PaturikuD13th

Wisp is pretty fun, high survivability, good support, can run missions pretty quickly, and can use Breach Surge, which in my opinion is one of the best abilities in the game. Acquiring her without platinum can be a bit of a pain if you don't have a good amp.

4 hours ago, PaturikuD13th said:

Any fun warframe to play suggestions you got there guys?

depends on what your playstyle is: stealth? gunplay? power casting? tanking? mass CC? straight up nuking? etc. most frames now are capable of at least 2 of thsoe with the right builds, and then there's also the fashion department to look at too.. 

I play Nyx a lot, and when modded for duration and strength alongside her mind control augment, I can have a best friend for like over a minute. And they can be scary 😟 (try a Flameblade)

Then I give a rescue target a gun, and bring my MOA, and I’ve now got a small squad as we make good our prison break. Until my Lich arrives and one-lich-army’s her way through.

edit: Ash is fun to bounce around from wall to wall while using his shuriken ability, though understandably a little less useful against the Corpus. Rhino has some hilarious situations with his charge and just launching enemies off the map (it’s saved my hide in the Jupiter defense mission when the Amalgams arrive to wreck my day).

Loki’s good fun with his Radial Disarm and Decoy combo; force them into melee range around the Decoy and they’re ready for a Zarr cannon shot or Gas cloud. I keep forgetting whether I’ve switch-teleported enemies off cliffs 🤔 

Yeah, depends on your taste. Personally, being permanently invisible and one-shotting everything will never get old for me, and the PC release of Horizon Zero Dawn last year has made me an even more rabid fan of stealth and archery characters, so Ivara will probably always be my favourite frame. I've been so blatantly taking any excuse and opportunity to play her I've padded her score on my "Single Loadout Sortie" chart all the way to second place (behind Nova).

Protea is the latest member of my "Top of the Loadout Screen" Primary Favourites group, which probably means I'll keep playing this game until at least 2024, because now I really want to see Protea Prime. Every time I play her, I get the "Meet the Engineer" video stuck in my head, while also somehow taking me back to my happy days building my Martial Arts Assassin on Diablo II. The MA Assassin was the only Diablo II character I actually played purely for the enjoyment of it and not for any kind of meta; she was a "Swiss Army Knife" character that had a tool for every situation, and it was a matter of deciding when to use which tool. My Protea loadout kind of have a similar feel.

And most recently, I've been having a lot of fun with Baruuk. It's just cathartic to go around punching the living crap out of MFers.

So yeah, that's what I've been enjoying, but it depends on your taste.

Ash, Wisp, Ember, Gauss, Protea, Volt, Vauban, Banshee, Mag, Atlas, Xaku, Sevagoth, Lavos, Mirage, Nezha, Yareli, Equinox, Gara and Saryn.

The nuke frames listed here are all much more fun when you don't spam their nuke. Equinox has plenty of good builds, Saryn's decay meter is fun to balance, Ember's meter is fun to balance and her other abilities are good, Gara is good for defense and has a lot of survivability and good damage outside of her nuke, Banshee is so much more than Sound Quake, Volt has a few good builds outside of spamming discharge like super speed, shield tank, CC with his 1 ect and ofc you have his 4 for when things are looking grim and it's always satisfying to use.

New Player?

Get Nekros as soon as you can

his Desecrate ability can be treated as a passive loot boost in all missions you run

and as a new player you definitely want to be stocking up on resources.

Hydroid and Khora and Atlas also have looting abilitites to consider but they're tougher to use while being mobile, I like that Nekros' is just activate and forget about it.

If you are a new-ish player I'd say Lavos or Hildryn when you have a chance to farm them. Both are really strong and easy to find mods for. Both also let you skip the whole energy management thing early on. Lavos relies on cooldowns and Hildryn relies on shields to cast her abilities. Lavos for me has grown from something I absolutely hated when he first came out to possibly being my favorite frame now. He's very tanky with a decent health pool and high armor, and he brings good AoE abilities for situations when they are needed. The Helminth system also helps to tailor him more to suit your style, I for instance replaced his second skill Vial Rush with Roar. 

I can do, but you need to give me a good movie for my advice. Which is impossible, because you don't know my taste in movies, you don't know how many I have seen, you don't know what I like in movies, you know nothing, so it is impossible.

Same goes for a "fun" warframe. Some say Inaros, which I personally despise and some might say Nyx, which I like and everyone else despises.

Archived