Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenet Tetra just dethroned Kuva Bramma as the most powerful weapon in game

Just got it and the stats are menacing. There's one thing you should have noticed by now as to why I'm calling it the most powerful tool of destruction.

EDIT: I hope it's intended since I just paid tons of plat for the best tetra riven in existence.

If you think the no falloff is intended I gots lots of arizona coral reef you can buy and since having the best tetra riven ever, it's about as whelming as the plasmor was in an arsenal where K nukor and bubonico exist. (and if you think the nukor nerf was god awful, try aiming, it's a pretty op strat, like spinning.)

4 hours ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

Just got it and the stats are menacing. There's one thing you should have noticed by now as to why I'm calling it the most powerful tool of destruction.

EDIT: I hope it's intended since I just paid tons of plat for the best tetra riven in existence.

Thanks for the Nerf PSA.  Wouldn’t want to be blindsided.

8 hours ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

I hope it's intended since I just paid tons of plat for the best tetra riven in existence.

why people insist on this absurd behavior? Rivens are prone to adjustments and new weapons too. Start eating healthy to avoid hypertension due the salt you are going to have when they adjust the riven or the weapon. 

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Yay! More mindless AoE fiesta.

/s

I'm not gonna give up my Tonkor, don't care about all this new stuff... it's more just satisfying than having something to continue my small penicillin with. I mean it's not really small, not big, but the important part is, I don't need to prove it's big because it does the job pretty well. Not too fast, but still fast enough for things to not get boring, and has surprises around the corner, even if not unpleasant ones. I'm talking of AoE weapons of course.

I liked your post because I agree btw. I like mindless AoE fiesta, as long as it's not about being a d who gets most kills and leaves others with 0 kills listening to System of a Down - Cigaro as if it's a serious song.

9 minutes ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

It was and it's now 2nd.

The Bramma is really good, in content where everything is really good. The absolute height of the Bramma’s achievement was good wave clear.

A field in which it was always outclassed by a sizeable amount of other things, and in the grand scheme of things really isn’t that important.

The thing it did well, was good. However it came at the cost of your primary slot. Home to some of the highest single target DPS weapons available.

So, when you already have options for wave clear, giving up a substantial source of single target damage can often be a mistake.

This only matters of course, in content of substantial level, as in lower levels, contributing this much detail to any build isn’t necessary.

Archived