Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teshin Gameplay is how Warframe Gameplay supposed to be.

Rayzenfloss

After watching the New War Gameplay then look at teshin and how he's Gameplay turns out, I see a more grounded yet very capable and power fantasy shooting game that is not boring anymore, unlike now that all of us are like gods who ignores gravity and do missions like it's a freaking need for speed, the fact that you will naturally engage yourself through enemies, environment and absorbed the beauty of the world not just fly around like a jet makes me enjoy the game more, don't get me wrong; bullet jump is good but not as ridiculous as what we have now. 

The quick fix is to adopt the jump mechanic of K-Drive to Bullet jump, that you need to charge it to jump that high, or else you use a regular double jump at best, OR ATLEAST make the bullet jump mechanism very close to what teshin is doing in the gameplay.

Other example: Parazon = Fast Grappling Hook and Multi Purpose Tool. 

Also the introduction of cross play and cross save to almost all devices makes a benchmark to other developers to follow, kudos to DE. 

Interesting to note is in general, those characters controlled like Warframe originally did. Even that thing Teshin does to grapple to his Orvius to catapult through the air reminded me of when Air Melee used to have momentum that would get you places, later becoming Bullet Jump.

The gameplay of the demo definitely shows how much more impactful things are when they're at a controlled pace, and it reminds me of how badly the game has been lobotomized over time to be less engaging because of the excessive conveniences in power creep and mobility.

I hope it inspires some reigning-in of these things.

Speak for yourself, friend. I’m already playing the game that Teshin is representing 👍

edit: It’s pretty good

double edit: 🤔 Though I’m also wall climbing, which makes it better than what Teshin was shown doing (dunno if he’ll be able to or if they just didn’t do it)

Cool as the gameplay was with actual gameplay and not just button mashing at mach 3 speeds ,

it would not be to everyone's liking , this feels more like a spin-off game by itself (like a DLC if that can be applied to live action games) that I personally would enjoy.

It really did look engaging and much more impactful too. I wish we get regular missions where we can play as any of these characters when we want to.

I personally don't think that's how Warframe is 'supposed' to be. It's not as if without bullet jumping the game is suddenly better from a balance point of view, especially not when we already have alternate methods that can be as quick, or quicker than bullet jumping which would require a series of nerfs to a bunch of movement.

All that would change is making the game slower, and increased mission time. Although, there are already a lot of games that offer the slower paced, lower enemy count, combat.

Enemies need more weight to them, we need to consistently be downed in regular missions from making mistakes, if you get cornered you should be punished like in destiny. The game is dull because your fighting paper enemies. They’re so weak that you barely notice the difference between them, shield enemy? One shot, boring

17 minutes ago, (PSN)FK2P said:

Enemies need more weight to them, we need to consistently be downed in regular missions from making mistakes, if you get cornered you should be punished like in destiny. The game is dull because your fighting paper enemies. They’re so weak that you barely notice the difference between them, shield enemy? One shot, boring

Wouldn't the threat of death mean mission failure is a potential outcome? And that tougher enemies mean that fights last longer and, again, potentially lead to mission failure?

33 minutes ago, (PSN)FK2P said:

Destiny 2 still has super abilities that can get you out of a jam. Am reminded of the Arc Staff for Hunters.

11 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Wouldn't the threat of death mean mission failure is a potential outcome? And that tougher enemies mean that fights last longer and, again, potentially lead to mission failure?

I mean I don’t want to scare you or anything but, in some games, you can actually fail a mission if you, for instance, decide to run into a bunch of enemies while reloading, or when an enemy throws a grenade at you and instead of running away, you just stand there drooling. This is called gameplay.

15 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Perhaps. At the same time, a checkpoint system and infinite lives would alleviate that. Yes, you wouldn't constantly die, but the tough enemies will remain tough when you continue to fight them.

1 minute ago, (PSN)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Destiny 2 still has super abilities that can get you out of a jam. Am reminded of the Arc Staff for Hunters.

Destiny 2 has a much sharper and more appropriate difficulty scale at every level of play than this game. The super abilities are so rare that it’s more like your one chance, I personally don’t like big supers because it’s like a free win card for all players, makes PVP feel like a turn based game.

Just now, (PSN)FK2P said:

Destiny 2 has a much sharper and more appropriate difficulty scale at every level of play than this game. The super abilities are so rare that it’s more like your one chance, I personally don’t like big supers because it’s like a free win card for all players, makes PVP feel like a turn based game.

Ah, yeah I never played the PVP. I tried the free to play portion and played mainly as Warlock and Hunter.

Just now, (PSN)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Ah, yeah I never played the PVP. I tried the free to play portion and played mainly as Warlock and Hunter.

I play as a hunter, my main wish is for them to buff the regular guns so that people can actually play without having to use special stuff all the time. It’s a 10 shot kill with an auto rifle it’s insane, people just fly around using snipers and shotguns and abilities. 

Maybe after this update we will have to choose game mod to play without leveling up and levels on enemies and weapons. But just simple action that looks more realistic. And also all this look like some type of tutorial and maybe its because we will have new play style even after we finish new war... So maybe we can get to costumes this characters

The new demo is how Warframe needs to be rebalanced. 15-60m AOE killed any kind of gaming in the game entirely. Also DE wants us to focus on the Art work but they killed the art team by making us only look at the RED ARROW's on mini map as everyone just uses the largest AOE for all content now.

47 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

I been saying for years now Warframe community has a hard time with any kind of challenge or having a failed mission. Too many time I'll see players abort mission just because they cannot no brain the missions. DE made it this way or was it the community themselves?

Archived