Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.9.0 on November 11: Dev Workshop!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

A Necramech will be required for The New War Quest, yes!

This finally answers a question I've had a while. Technically Christmas 19 New War could not have had Deimos or Mechs... Excited to see how they play a role in the revised New War. I wonder if it'll make up a little bit for the almost 2-year covid delay.

Any chance we get the option to deactivate polarizations or better yet, polarize different polarities on the same slot? Rank 40 weapons need way too many polarities and are breaking builds already...

Another change that is needed regarding early gameplay quality, is a rebalance of ability rank stats. The change with the mastery rank is nice, but a lot of abilities are almost useless on their lower ranks because of unbalanced scaling of their duration for example. They need to start of with a higher value or even full duration to make playing sub 30 Warframes actually possible. Especially because everything in this game scales off of base values and the progression to full power is way to exponential...  Some ability interactions and kits just straight up don't work without max rank abilities. This is part of a bigger balance issue in general that affects almost every interaction in the game though...

36 minutes ago, PSvsXBOX said:

The only thing I would change about the regular Forma is how it works. And here is what I mean. Lets say you put a few madurai polarities and you made your build in the first 3 config slots. Then you want to make another build and you buy that additional config slot for 10 platinum (or you don't), but here is the problem, the madurai polarities don't match the polarity of the mods you want to put in the fourth or fifth config build. So what I want to say is that make the Forma universal to all of the polarities (madurai, naramon, unairu, zenurik, vazarin and penjaga), except umbra of course, umbra is special, we have a forma for that. If we put a forma in a slot make it compatible with all of the mod polarities, make it one forma for all the schools (except umbra). I mean what is the point of giving us to buy new config slots when you need one or two more Warframes if the polarities are bad and you can't fit everything for a new build because of the polarity in the slot. So in my opinion not only would it be more simple, but it would make it easier to make builds without having to get a new Warframe/weapon because the polarities are bad, and if you make a mistake it wont be the end of the world and you don't have to polarize it again. So that's what I think, make the regular forma be universal for all polarities.

Or make omni formas that work with all polarities except Umbra. I was thinking this exact thing few days back.

11 minutes ago, Rigtis said:

That's why you plan your builds in advance using tools like overframe for instance. It saves you from those mistakes you mention and also some formas. Getting a second copy of a warframe is not that difficult neither, specially when you like the frame you use.

Edit: Forgot to mention that making all slot universal with simple formas would break the whole concept of polarization. Instead of this, we could have a new special forma like stance or aura formas but for common slots. That way, your idea wouldn't be that simple to achieve, requiring an extra step to do so. However,I still find it innecessary tho.

A new type of forma that would make any mod compatible in a regular slot wouldn't be bad either, the point is to make it more simple and appealing so that you don't have to fiddle with polarities that much and to actually make those extra config slots meaningful since DE made them. Why have two warframes when 4,5 builds could fit on a single warframe/weapon, plus since we got a stance and aura forma, this would be very nice to get for regular slots. And on top of all this, it needs a polishing after all these years

1 hour ago, IR4_IR4 said:

The Amp Recipe Reductions, the Costs for Refined Ore/Gem Blueprints in the Plains of Eidolon the cost for Necramech for all Early Player Changes, mean any compensation for older player?

What's the point? When you buy a 60 dollar thing and it get discounted or even become free in future do you receive a compensation? I mean im the total opposite of a white kight , expecially for warframe, but i must say that they compensate already enough those changes while other games don't even think about it.

If you have already the Necramech be happy, is not that the other will get one for free. People will still need to farm stuff, Loid rep, parts ecc.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

A Necramech will be required for The New War Quest, yes!

I'm glad that I saved a set of damaged parts for building a mech.

16 minutes ago, MarketShark said:

What's the point? When you buy a 60 dollar thing and it get discounted or even become free in future do you receive a compensation? I mean im the total opposite of a white kight , expecially for warframe, but i must say that they compensate already enough those changes while other games don't even think about it.

If you have already the Necramech be happy, is not that the other will get one for free. People will still need to farm stuff, Loid rep, parts ecc.

Also the work to build another would also be reduced.  I built voidrig but bonewidow was a bridge too far. Now it sounds like it may be easy enough to take on vaults again if I so choose. 

so you are making me lose my shiny gold MR so i can do sorties below max level :( back to bronze i go

Also you speak about amps and zaws and stuff, you should be able to dismantle them for all materials returned as long as you do not gild it. I despise amps with all my being because i don't really scour youtube for "ze bestest amp ever" and your current system highly discourages experimentation. Maybe the reduced cost is enough to solve this problem but wasting materials on something you end up not liking in 5 minutes is still a bad system so you should still be able to take it apart.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Own a Necramech and a Railjack!

You're disabling our Warframes again in The New War, aren't you?  You monsters!  😭

(I kid, of course -- I am well prepared and in fact I welcome something different to mix up the formula.  But I do foresee a bunch of "Don't take my Warframe!" posts in the forums after release...)

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This included everything covered in our original Dev Workshop, as well as the addition of opening up Sorties and other Level 30 Warframe restricted content to Mastery Rank 30+ players who have Forma installed!

Does this really need to be an mr30+ restricted feature....  apart from everything being lower' there is nothing different between a rank 30 and a rank 10 frame.  At the very least could this be lowered to say MR20.

Like many others I also want the ability to have more than one polarity on a mod slot, either via a universal forma (preferred option) or by stacking multiple forma (and as such polarities) onto one mod slot.  The current system actually limits diversity of builds, even more so if you play around with helminth abilities, due to the inability to change polarities between builds.  

Necramech and Railjack acquisition improvements!

So that means they'll likely be easier/cheaper than before most likely, so do we get a refund/compensation, if that is the case, seeing as we've done things the 'hard way'.... it's not like the railjack wasn't made easier once already (we did get compensation there)

Aw man, was so excited to see Lavos getting an augment... and it's not going to be that useful. It's hard enough to hit a single enemy with Ophidian Bite, let alone a group. If you increase the width of the attack a bit, it would be useful. But why only one augment? Almost all other frames have 3 or 4. My Lavos is neglected ... 😭

so since we talk about QoL

any chance that this get fixed ? that there is still a spawn location (medalions / cepalon fragments rare stuff) inside the cell unreachable if you cant open the last cell on the right?
or do we have to just ignore it another year?
Warframe0712.jpg

hace 1 hora, Voltage dijo:

You realize there was no compensation when PoE lost all cost associated to Arcanes right? I doubt there will be any compensation.

To you, I only can say --> the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

hace 1 hora, MarketShark dijo:

To you, I only can say that the comparison with something bought and then they apply a discount ...... blah blah ..... is totally out of place and has nothing to do with what is discussed here, but if you want to put comments that contains tautologies, go ahead ... but I hope people will read you critically. Surely I have as many or more resources than you, so the cost of making a necramech and the AMPs is not a problem. It is not about they give me the resources, but its about they should  compensate us for a rather harsh initial farming situation. Sometimes DE have done it.

2 hours ago, Wholfe1999 said:

" The much requested Forma Quality of Life changes!

This included everything covered in our original Dev Workshop, as well as the addition of opening up Sorties and other Level 30 Warframe restricted content to Mastery Rank 30+ players who have Forma installed!"

Does it have to be Mr 30? I'm Mr 25 and I know I can easily do Sortie and ESO with an unranked frame, and with the ability to have my abilities when forma-ing a frame that would just make it easier. Plus AOE weapons exist. 

I usually solo the sortie. It should never have been locked to any MR if you do it solo. I should be able to do any content i want to on my own.

1 hour ago, kyori said:

Trinity - Blessing

Gain ranged (primary/secondary weapon) Crit Chance % for each % you heal on your allies

Is this augment totally useless if play solo?

No, since yourself is also considered an ally, similar to how arcane energize will also provide you energy despite it listing allies. 

AFAIK, companions are also considered allies. So healing yourself, your companion or any summoned specter or crewmember would be able to provide the buff if you are playing solo and/or in a squad.

Archived