Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, who's the lucky frame getting your next Umbral Forma?

Havent really been doing the previous Nightwaves so only have the 1 umbral forma so far (will get a second with this nightwave). I think im going to put my first 1 on Volt. Next one will likely go to Rhino or Chroma havent decided yet. With the way they keep nerfing Chroma im leaning more toward Rhino

15 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

It's probably about that time when people will be getting their Umbral from Nightwave soon.

Who're you gonna use it on? 

My only 2 are on my Saryn, so she's all good.

My daily use frames are Valkyr, Limbo, Volt, Baruuk, Loki, Ivara, and Revenant.

Since I do mostly arbitrations with Valkyr and Rev I think I'm gonna go with Valkyr for the Vitality/Intensity combo.

i was thinking on mesa but i'm already satisfied with her build, my other candidate would be chroma since he's in dire needs of these Juicy umbral set 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (NSW)BlaineKodos said:

Need? No. Want? Absolutely. There's no success like excess.

Power Strength on Inaros is absolutely useless. You're wasting Endo, Credits, Mod Capacity, and Forma putting Power Strength in Inaros.

• Like 1

Chroma prime. Got 3 umbra forma on him because my build cost a damn lot of mod points >.>

Growing Power, Primed Sure Footed, Umbral Fiber, Umbral Intensify, Umbral Vitality, Narrow Minded, Blind Rage, Transient Fortitude, Energy Conversion, Adaptation, Arcane Grace, Arcane Energize.

Edited by KittySkin
  • Like 1