Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

goto frame?

_Anise_

In general, either Umbra, Loki or Mesa, because these are tanky (except Loki, but invisibility) frames that allow me gun-based and melee playstyle, without having to worry too much about survivability. And because they are quite strong at clearing crowds.

For SP: Baruuk. He really shines there, since he has a proper chance to charge his meter and use it constantly.

Khora & Khora.

With properly setup Venari and Companion I have heals constantly coming in at any moment. (Unless both AI's stall) So with melee being high damage output all 3 of us rip through the enemies. Venari doing chain slash damage. My companions either Stripping armor (Kavat) or dealing some serious hits (Kubrow when it doesn't attack at the air).

Wukong and Wukong. (Or, should I say, Wukong+Wukong and Wukong+Wukong.)

Mostly because I use melee for 99% of my damage. And WuClone can passively cover entire crowds in Heat+Magnetic+Viral+Radiation procs with a status-built Kuva Nukor, while I use melee for 99% of my damage.

• Absolutely god-tier damage against anything that isn't Status-immune, seemingly regardless of level or Steel Path modifiers
  • Crowd control for days (Kuva Nukor radiation procs)
  • Energy for days (by sheer virtue of hardly using any)
  • Healing for days
  • Bulky enough to take a few hits in Steel Path, but not so bulky that the game becomes boring
  • Oh my god, the MOBILITY!
    Midair bullet jump resets, midair omnidirectional self-catapulting, midair Operator resets, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😍

Wisp. Her kit is just too good. She does a little bit of everything. Her kit provides increased attack speed/movement speed to the whole squad, extra hp and hp regen to the whole squad, 2 forms of crowd control that both proc status effects, brief 100% damage immunity, invisibility and a couple unique mobility options. All that is packed into 3 abilities. 

Her passive makes her invis.

Her 1 is defensive and offensive buff with crowd control.

Her 2 makes Wisp and companion invis for it's duration. It can also be used for mobility and is pretty much a built in rolling guard. 

Her 3 is an AoE blind with damage buff. It can be cast on her 1 for 2x Aoe coverage. If cast while her 2 is active her 2 also casts her 3

Her 4 looks cool and has some other going on with it but really it's just a perfect ability to get rid of for a subsume ability. 

Loki for Invis and Switch Teleport (augment for invincibility)
Octavia for when I want to farm but not play the game
Khora for crowd control (killing enemies is useless in many missions since only more will spawn, if you CC without killing them you can just semi-afk instead). Whip can be used to clear enemies if you get bored.
Wukong for spy and generally going fast (still good despite the nerfs)
Nova for the slow

Everything works in Steel Path.

This game has really annoying enemy design so I try to avoid dealing with them head on, found it better to avoid getting attacked in the first place than trying to dodge/tank it.

Inaros (surprise), because it means I don't have to worry about survival. That, and I find ability-centric gameplay to be fairly tedious in Warframe, so playing a Warframe which doesn't need to rely on their abilities means I get to lean onto my guns quite a bit. Oh, and due to the lack of shields and presence of Rage, I CAN actually use my abilities whenever I choose to without having to worry about energy management of any kind, too.

For most stuff, Inaros because he fits my melee focus (I hate guns, so I have to close the distance to enemies, soaking up the damage on the way in - then I sand-to-face, stab-to-face to restore my health while the group of enemies is CC'd, then I finish them off with quick melee.)

For Spy vaults, Loki.

For Defense, Frost or Wisp

For Survival, Nekros

Those are my go-to's. Situationally for variety, I'll use the others. (I may have forgotten some instances where I use others more frequently... mind is in other games at the moment, while I refresh my enthusiasm in gaming.)

Titania for most things. Except Hijack. That I'd like to just get over with, so Hildryn.

Sometimes Banshee, especially for disruption. Also Liches. Though Titania works for Liches too, just takes more time.

Khora for farm.

Ivara to help Simaris satisfy his weird fetishes. And sometimes my weird fetish of killing priority targets with thrown weapons.

Mine is hildryn for almost everything I do she is nearly impossible to kill, she plays well with others (unless you are in low level maps then its like being with old WoF ember). 

Though I did just make a Revenant build that I am pretty happy with, but I shall not share that with DE I like my toys

Hildryn, for the most part. Can't die unless you're careless around infested, good armour shredder especially with her pillage augment, rip 70-80 defences and watch a savage burn dot do the rest. Balefire puts a dent in most things day and useful to fall back on if I've picked a poor gun. Aegis storm has its uses too.

A lot of stsrchart stuff I can just turn on her 3 and let that wipe the map out and is my go to for speed cracking relics.

Sometimes I get bored and mix it up though, usually with a very lazy spin Revenant build.

15 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

Revenant for both normal and Steel Path, because he has infinitely scaling offense and defense, plus his Thralls are great at keeping enemies off of objectives.

Came here to say this.  Otherwise, I use an invisible Loki build.

Archived