Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veterans are there any nerfs or changes you would like to see reverted.

Luther848

I would very much like DE to unbreak the Eidolon hitbox when it comes to explosive weapons, they broke it when they removed all self damage from explosives, and they ignored it even since, the main reason why Im slowly drifting away from the game since then.

20 minutes ago, Wawus said:

I have only one wish. Bring back Void Keys and scrap Relics system to the abyss.

Nah, that was a good change, but DE messed up when they started to print relics that overlapped many different Prime Accesses. If they released only single set with each of the new stuff, it would be a cleaner system, and a lot more player friendly since a lot less relics means it a lot easier to focus farm them.

the difficulty in railjack.

launch railjack gameplay wise (not loot or resources or bugs) was so much more fun becouse it was way more chaotic and difficult

nowdays you just leasurly stroll trough the missions and nothing really happens

before it was chaos trying to take down fighters, constantly fixing the ship, and just trying to stay alive.

then they nerfed the hell out of enemy fighters and buffed our abilities to ludicrous levels (looking at you tether) and now its so easy it might aswell not have enemies in it.

the sturn wraith shotgun revert the nerf on that gun, make the return of excal's slide slash and un-nerf the arcane's amount of hold if I remember we use to hold 4 I believed then again I wish for the return of the arcane helmet return and un-nerf the when uses arcane helmet that randomly take out arcane that I will un-nerf.

It's a tough question for me because I don't remember something that DE changed and I prefer the older version. If I don't remember it, it was probubly a good change at least for me.
What I want more is things to change more. It's like, things changed but not good enough or not in a way that it's any better than before.
Nyx for example. I didn't hate the old version but didn't like it either. When Nyx changed it didn't feel enough or change my mind.

I see a lot of things in this thread that people want to revert and most of them I have no idea why they want the old version to be honest. Coming from a game designer perspective I believe DE made changes in the right places for the long run, broken exploits shouldn't be a thing because it's not working by design, but the changes to fix these exploits are just not good enough.
Relics are better then the Void Keys, but the fact relics contain parts from many sets and not from a single one means there are more new relics with new prime access and vaults, which means the drop table is messy. They added self harm for the Tonkor back in the day because it was too powerful that way, but nerfed the stats on the way which made the weapon almost useless instead of "not broken". I don't want the old Tonkor, but I didn't want the nerfed stats. Things like that bothers me. Things that changed but not the right way.

I would like them to revert all enemy nerfs.

Every single one. Enemies are a joke. 

And bring back the original frequency of grineer manic spawns. 

And revert whatever you did to enemies that made them tissue paper. I come back to the game after a couple years, and I'm not sure what DE did, but I had the same gear and the enemies in sorties and up felt significantly weaker. 

The "bug" that either reduced or removed the innate damage reduction in the Eidolon Teralyst, Gantulyst, and Hydrolyst. The reduced or removed damage reduction opened up more choices to deal with the Eidolons.

The excessive ragdoll on death using Blast on Shotguns, which was removed shortly after the Plains launched.

Bonewidow grabbing Exploiter Orb and Profit Taker Orb with Meathook.

Extremly high stats through negatives on Riven.
It certainly was a bug and the fix was not surprising, but it's actually what was the closest to acheve what the Riven system was meant to be : make some underrated/used weapons viables through theorycraft and dedication. Those negative beneficial stats were something only possible on the weapons with worst dispositions and likelihood of getting some with good stats too was low enough to encourage building around thoses, which lead to some diversity.
So basically, it allowed some bad weapons to shine through unusual builds that you don't have fully control on, which lead to some diversity.

Another one is simply a few of the choosen Warframe abilities for the Helminth system, which were not a healthy choice for the game in my opinion :
- Loki's Decoy : should have been Switch Teleport, we already have stronger decoy with Saryn's Molt.
- Mirage's Eclipse : should have been Sleight Of Hand, damage buff shouldn't be a choice in a system like this.
- Rhino's Roar : should have been Rhino Charge, again damage buff is just uninteresting in a system like that.
- Valkyr's Warcry : should have been Paralysis, like damage buffs the Wacry buffs are just uniteresting flat buffs.

4 hours ago, Cybercobra2 said:

the difficulty in railjack.

launch railjack gameplay wise (not loot or resources or bugs) was so much more fun becouse it was way more chaotic and difficult

nowdays you just leasurly stroll trough the missions and nothing really happens

before it was chaos trying to take down fighters, constantly fixing the ship, and just trying to stay alive.

then they nerfed the hell out of enemy fighters and buffed our abilities to ludicrous levels (looking at you tether) and now its so easy it might aswell not have enemies in it.

Tether is ridiculous. I feel like Railjack is so fun as a game mode but this skill is so out of line that it counteracts all of the variety they worked to put into the mode in the first place.. It literally trivializes fighters and invalidates all of the other options like Archwings, turrets and munitions, and basically ruins the game mode.

If they get rid of Archwing missions then Archwing will just be a 100% taxi with how Railjack combat is currently set up and that's kind of sad.

Quick melee. It is the reason why I am abandoned the melee weapons for two years - no quick melee and forced to change the weapon to melee makes too much annoyance to overall gameplay and I have to drop the melee weapon at all ever since. It is sad to see my Primed weapons I was desperately want to be Primed, only make it 30 lv without a swing and throw away at Orbiter and don't look back again. When a 'melee weapon only' restriction is on the mission, I pick Saryn, change the weapon to Scanner and only kill the enemy by the ability and do not make a melee attack because I am very angry for removal of quick melee even now. Why I cannot enjoy melee attack again?

Also removing hit scan for Archwing weapons, for it is nothing but a dumb idea that is nothing positive at all.

I just want my snipers to be hipfire accurate again goddamit. Or at least a lot more accurate than it currently is right now. I don't expect to hit headshots 24/7 but at least let me body shot when I'm standing 10 m away from them 

Edit: Idea: make them as accurate as regular semi's but remove the ability to get headshot multipliers when hipfired. Scoped is now objectively better damage wise and my shots don't miss from point blank.

self damage and damage falloff changes. 

i really don't know why this was changed, aoe weapons kill you if used improperly but reward if used well

they managed to fuk up twice with this, damage falloff ruined many great weapons, javlok, kulstar, prisma angstrum, zarr 

being downed by my own aoe weapons was funny and made me pay more attention while handling them, now its just use primed sure footed and spam ogris or bramma at ur feet without a care in the world, trivialized an already trival game

Archived