Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veterans are there any nerfs or changes you would like to see reverted.

Luther848

more of an "exploit" but using self damage on chroma to max his vex armour stats is something i sorely miss

now i just stand there and get banged up by enemies, hoping teammates don't vapourize them too fast

also simulocors eye burning blasts of pure colour that were so intense, they spawned black pixels all over your screen

8 hours ago, (XBOX)Graysmog said:

There was a nerf to Cataclysm for Limbo aaaggggeeesss ago that I still feel overnerfed it for no reason. The ability was supposed to have some damage aspects to it, and DE effectively removed all of them when it would have been best to remove one of the factors. Removing one would have fixed the instant-room nuking but would still have allowed it to deal some modicum of damage, however that is now not the case.

Its still around but is not designed to kill anymore. It just weakens the enemy on Cataclysm's collapse but will never kill them. I'm a Limbo main and that Catabomb was broken af. Limbo's passive let's him regain 10 energy per kill. Cataclysm costs 100 energy to use. If you kill at least 10 enemies on collapse you got all your energy back for casting it. And most of the time, it killed more than 10 enemies so Cataclysm lets you earn energy for killing things.

I don't mind if DE un-nerfed it but give it a better mechanic so it doesn't get spammed. Maybe make it cost 10 energy per kill instead of gaining 10 energy per kill.

The Grendel sentient nerf still bugs me.

He used to be able to eat them like any other enemy, which is good because most of his kit is dependent on him eating things. But we had that one stupid Railjack anomaly mission that requires you to kill X amount of sentients and DE decided that Grendel shouldn't be able to hold sentients in his belly for any meaningful amount of time on the grounds that players might slow mission progression in that one, very specific instance. So they made it that sentients just magically slip out of Grendel's maw after a few seconds, then if you try to eat them again they've "adapted" and escape instantly on successive attempts to vore them causing him to be basically unable to make any meaningful use of his kit in sentient focused content.

All because of one random side-objective in a Railjack mission that nobody even does anymore.

10 hours ago, That1Cactus said:

I want Blast Procs to return to being able to knockdown enemies. It was the most enjoyable thing about the status.
Blast is now just, nothing.

Forget the knockdown, I want them reverted so you can blast mobs (and yourself) clean off the map.

There was little that was more amusing that seeing something, (or being) ragdolled at escape velocity 🤭🤭🤭

9 hours ago, Cybercobra2 said:

the difficulty in railjack.

launch railjack gameplay wise (not loot or resources or bugs) was so much more fun becouse it was way more chaotic and difficult

nowdays you just leasurly stroll trough the missions and nothing really happens

before it was chaos trying to take down fighters, constantly fixing the ship, and just trying to stay alive.

then they nerfed the hell out of enemy fighters and buffed our abilities to ludicrous levels (looking at you tether) and now its so easy it might aswell not have enemies in it.

Launch Railjack was just a hoarde of bullet sponges, and with how umpopular the mode is, it would be incredibly difficult to get into the mode and progress solo in that state.

I still think it needs to be a mid-point between what it was and what it is now, because right now just about everything one shots every fighter.

Bring back God killer mod -- covert lethality. Used to 1 shot anything (except those not eglible for finisher) with a finisher dagger... now i got no reason to use dagger.

Catchmoon original range and Magus lockdown tether explosion also are things like to be reverted.

18 hours ago, Luther848 said:

This isn't for changes you would like to see or something that DE promised which changed before release just stuff that you think should be reverted to a previous iteration. It can be for anything like Mods, Warframes, Weapons, or Gameplay Systems.

Now that we have a Necramech with a 4 that can Splash-Damage in the Millions, bring them ALL Back. 

All pretense of controlled Power-creep and “Warframes are special” is gone.

-Crit-Millions Volt shield multi and OG Overload.

-Miasma Map-wipe And pre-nerf Sporyn

-SynSim particles-bomb Mirage

-Multiplicative Chroma

-Killshot Trin

-Superpistol-Crit Zaws

-Madbomber Bramma

Spin-to-Win Coptering

-pre-CO

-Memeing Strike

And keep listing them.

And let’s give frames a THIRD Row of Mod slots while we are at it.

Why pretend anymore? 😂

19 hours ago, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken said:

Ember

Bring her back to what she was and use the rework to make a new frame. Call it Meteorica. 

There are others but this one made my Embers sit in the Arsenal untouched for months

WHAT!? Ember is an absolute MONSTER now!! Hard to kill, hits like a train, perfect augments, armor stripper, status proc master...what is there to miss?

Good call on suggesting making the current Ember a different frame if reverting though. That always reminds me of an old idea I had that gave the primes the reworks and allowed the standard frames to keep their old setups.

Oh christ, where do I even start? Let's see:

-Get rid of forced adaptive exposure.

-Get rid of the flashbang which hits us at the start of every mission.

-Put melee back to melee 1.0. Not 2.0. 1.0. What we had back in 2013. Where weapons were distinguished by their individual movesets as well as their stats, and where attacks did not interfere with player movement.

-Put the UI back to what it was in 2013. No running around the orbiter and definitely not the crappy end of mission screen we have now. Things were much faster and more responsive back then.

-Revert the corpus ship enemies back to their non-BS base forms. Watching an ordinary MOA facetank a kuva heavy gunner for all eternity because its shield regen has no delay and is faster than the incoming damage is one thing, but fully automatic grenade launchers on the trash mobs? That's just plain retarded.

-Get rid of each and every type of ability immunity or resistance that enemies have. Not just nullicancer, but ancient disruptors, combuses, whatever mechs do, zanuka, stalker and any others that I missed.

-Get rid of all corrupted mods (except heavy calibre, that one can stay), zenurik energy regen and energy pizzas. Siphon can stay to give something that's worth picking instead of corrosive projection everywhere.

-Get rid of riven mods entirely.

-Get rid of all primed and umbral mods. I hate power creep.

-Let mechs heal from rejuvenation, frame powers and all sentinel/pet powers (as opposed to exactly 1 pet power and 1 aura)

-Get rid of T5 relics and consumable requiem mods. Single use only - or better still, just don't have them in the first place (storm the lich's command ship using railjack, sabotage his cloning facilties for a side objective and kill him there).

-Bring back the old shield impact effect on warframes, where you had an electric blue puff at the point of impact combined with a blue ripple extending outwards along the contours of your frame from the impact point. It looked a lot nicer than what we have now.

And there's probably a whole legion more that I'm forgetting.

EDIT: oh yes, can't forget removing self-damage and putting stagger on. Get that S#&$ out of here.

21 hours ago, (XBOX)Graysmog said:

Khora's LoS nerf is also a really bad one. LoS is a very wonky system and half the time you cast Whipclaw it just doesn't do anything. DE either needs to revert the change and instead reduce the AoE range or attempt to fix LoS in general on most Warframe abilities.

I'd go into detail, but I already made a post about it talking about it. Then the post (which was a general discussion post with the intention of opening a dialog with those who defended the nerf) got merged into a bug report that already was merged with another bug report by some stupid mod. Good job mod, I'm so proud of you

21 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Someone is probably going to mention Bramma and Xoris

Look's like it'll be me lol. No let me explain. Why in the hell would you make a weapon that you knew would be that powerful only to nerf it? Same with xoris, but with that I kinda agree with the nerf. 

Also just gonna throw this in there: why was particle ram nerfed? The way it's named makes it sound like you only deal damage to enemies in front of you. Also this is where I put my standard "why not buff the other battle avionics" here

4 hours ago, GEN-Son_17 said:

WHAT!? Ember is an absolute MONSTER now!! Hard to kill, hits like a train, perfect augments, armor stripper, status proc master...what is there to miss?

Good call on suggesting making the current Ember a different frame if reverting though. That always reminds me of an old idea I had that gave the primes the reworks and allowed the standard frames to keep their old setups.

I can't say I agree with that all. So what would happen then if someone used the inferior version of a Warframe first? Most would ignore the Warframe unless someone told them there's this weird gimmick that makes the Primes far better, even though they're just supposed to be light stat increases.

Just as an example, take Wukong before his rework. So his god-awful variant should be the base, but his Prime should be the new one? What about Ash? His older version would appear to be superior, screwing up progression. I don't like this idea one bit.

Revert the Railjack nerf. The mode actually felt like you were solo piloting something that wasn't designed for a single user before, now it just feels like you're slightly inconvenienced by it.

Revert the complete "removal" of Scrambus and Comba abilities at least partially. They were already telegraphed with an audio queue while now you have to intentionally nullify yourself by them.

Then revert the enemy armor nerf. Since the last status rework the elemental meta hardly changed at all while granting us another tool (that is now meta) to deal with armor with heat damage. Ultimately the nerf did nothing but make enemies weaker that are already too weak.

Archived