Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need among us in railjack.

Vaml77

lol 😁😄

Thats a great idea in a game which is heavily focussed on loot, i am sure there wont be any salt when a mission gets sabotaged and you either

• miss out on loot
  • or the mission simply takes longer

"Something for players to laugh about" - i can only laugh about this idea, i am sure not one single person will laugh when a mission gets sabotaged.

But this has probably just been a matter of time when people start to request to make Warframe into the next Hype thing after all the Battle Royale requests^^

Just now, o0Despair0o said:

The last thing we need is another gimmick, especially one based on an overrated game such as that.

Among Us needs to die.

Do we have consensus on this? Perhaps we should put this to a vote. /s

2 hours ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

Play Among us then, because warframe is not among us.

"Warframe isn't" sounds like a game itself.

Warframe Isn't: Guitar Hero

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Warframe Isn't: Street Fighter

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Warframe Isn't: Tony Hawk

Spoiler

Dr-510kU0AAJL1c.jpg

Warframe Isn't: Pokemon

Spoiler

44hju75yuau21.jpg

4 minutes ago, Alpheus said:

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Dr-510kU0AAJL1c.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

44hju75yuau21.jpg

Funny if a bit far fetched.

45 minutes ago, Alpheus said:

Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Hide contents

Dr-510kU0AAJL1c.jpg

Hide contents

44hju75yuau21.jpg

Warframe isn't Star Wars:
DE adds Railjack, "Mother F'N Battle of Endor!!!"

Warframe isn't Lord of The Rings:
DE adds Liches in order to emulate Nemesis system

Warframe will be other games, or attempt to be other games, whenever it strikes Steve's fancy to do so. That's what players should realize. If Steve wants to be Among Us then the game will have an Among Us mode added onto it because it's Steve's call.

OrderlyEuphoricAnole-size_restricted.gif

No thank you. The only new gamemode I'd want at this point that involves teamwork is Raids. 

DE stopped following trends on purpose after Lunaro specifically got flak and was abandoned, that's also why DE stopped doing anything to Conclave outside of a few balance patches. PvP in Warframe is not something the community as a whole wants, and minigames like Among Us would just be a giant waste of time a miniscule amount of players would try and then promptly forget about a day or two later, like Frame Fighter.

If you want to play Among Us, or Call of Duty, or Fortnite or whatever, go play those games and keep those random fads out of my looter shooter.

Il y a 7 heures, DreisterDino a dit :

lol 😁😄

Thats a great idea in a game which is heavily focussed on loot, i am sure there wont be any salt when a mission gets sabotaged and you either

• miss out on loot
  • or the mission simply takes longer

"Something for players to laugh about" - i can only laugh about this idea, i am sure not one single person will laugh when a mission gets sabotaged.

But this has probably just been a matter of time when people start to request to make Warframe into the next Hype thing after all the Battle Royale requests^^

To be fair, it could be it could be made so it work.

Get the impostors, every non-impostor alive get 3X resources and affinity. Dead ones get 2X.

The impostors wins ? THEY get 3X resources and affinity. Or 2X if dead.

And everyone get at least once what they had. And it's its own version of the node, like void storms, so you don't have to do it if you don't want to gamble.

Would I play it ? I don't think so, nor I think it should be implemented at all. But to say the idea is automatically bad "because X" is the kind of things I hate.

shadowbladedeathkiller: I can't even see your comments anymore, I hid them a long time ago. I only know you are still commenting because people I respect have bothered to try to talk sense into you. 

I have one simple suggestion for you: Do what I do when I join any new community. Don't say anything for a while, and when you do don't say much, then slowly work your way in. 

Read the room. Because I get the impression you either haven't read the room, or you have read it entirely wrong. 

I won't see any reply you make to me btw. 

In railjack I'll just go solo forever since there's too many wannbe A******s. On the other hand, this could be a good Clan only activity within the Dojo. DE just need to make more mini games for the "Task" then disable bullet jumping, parkour, sprinting, wall jumping, double jumping, mods on frame, warframe powers, any and every movement capability we have in the game basically ecept walking. The reward would be whatever the Clan leader/officer decide or put up as offering.

My answer is still no. 

Just because it works in an other game that doesn't mean it works in Warframe. Especially when ppl hate pvp so much. Plus we have enough mini games. We don't need an other one when the game is already buggy as #*!% everywhere else and the story is barely being developed.

Its pointless to bring up unique ideas to the masses. They will ALWAYS say no and imagine the worse case implementation possible. 

If WF was designed by forum committee we would only be getting Tenno reinforcements, corridor reskins, prisma weapons and power creep mods. 

On 2021-05-17 at 12:05 PM, Dark_Lugia said:

*Throws in a Destiny and Anthem comparison*

I just want raids/trials backs :(

Can we stop nostalgia bating raids. They were never more then a slightly more tedious assassinate mission that usually bugged to all hell every patch. Warframe can never have raids like destiny from a simple mechanical standpoint let alone from a balanced one

Archived