Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 31 instead of Legendary 1! It looks so bad!

Sarlight_808

4 minutes ago, Prexades said:

Well, I had one guy wondering today how a Level 1 was able to get into a lich hunting group. It was funny, but I fully expect a few rage quits to happen, because some players dont want to see 'noobs'.

Haha, yep players don't properly look first they just react. 

Does the Jewel sparkle. lol

11.png

Maybe one day most players will learn that the little number next to their name represents grind investment and nothing more. Until then I guess we're going to be hearing this until Legend 30 is obtainable.

3 hours ago, Sarlight_808 said:

First time when a MR 31 texted me today i immediately thought he is MR 1...

hehe, that sounds like you discriminating low MR player ^^)

seriously, do you always check upon others who 'contact' you? i mean, i do this occasionally when i wonder about strange/silly ideas someone expresses to make sure it's just because of their lack of experience and not because they might be simply fools but that only happen in maybe 1 of 30  people i talk to...

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Sarlight_808:

First time when a MR 31 texted me today i immediately thought he is MR 1... I would love to see regular MR 31 instead of this. This little sign is not enough of indication that someone basically completed the game!!! I don't know if inserting image works so here it is https://ibb.co/RHhD2vp
I am MR30 and i don't want to look like I am a newbie

Yes. it's very badly designed. just unlocked mr31 and looks like lvl 1.
well .......................

usually I've never had problems with the Bronze logos before, but that one is pretty ugly IMO. 

personally I'd like it if instead the symbol was a Vibrant Red or Blue colour, something to separate legendary Rank players from the rest. either way, I'm still happy at MR 30 currently. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

usually I've never had problems with the Bronze logos before, but that one is pretty ugly IMO. 

personally I'd like it if instead the symbol was a Vibrant Red or Blue colour, something to separate legendary Rank players from the rest. either way, I'm still happy at MR 30 currently. 

Yeah I'm sure a toddler at a daycare center could do it better, they should've been a bright metallic gold and just stuck with MR31 with the lettering a different colour.

10 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Haha, yep players don't properly look first they just react. 

Does the Jewel sparkle. lol

11.png

4 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Does legendary 1 have a test? I'm not there yet since i didn't and won't put forma into lich weapons i won't ever use 😅

Yes, there is a test. An easy one compared to the former MR30

-c0y

Archived