Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share Me Your "Illegal" Builds

TheArmchairThinker

vor 1 Stunde schrieb TheArmchairThinker:

With how much freedom you can have with warframe mods, there's ought to be a build that is eventually should be "illegal", being overly strong and wreck anything in your path

Share and boast your build here

Yeah call something Illegal that you can do is a great start haha
out there are some people who would find everything Illegal that does not let them do what they want

Hard pass, on sharing any of my custom out of the norm builds I like my stuff and have not plans to post it for DE to get a look and go ..."thats not right, we never intended that" I know at some point they always catch on but I see no point to be like if I put (X)+(y-X)x3=overkill out there for the world to run with.

Yeah warframe is quite straightforward and the so-called "meta" are usually already commonly adapted by players.

There's no underdog mod which unknown to the public that makes you really strong. Everything that make us strong pretty much has been set in stone.

Unless you really want my peculiar bloom build. It's so pretty it should be illegal.

10 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

Literally any build that incorporates Gloom.

Also, this.

They'll nerf gloom pretty soon just like they did to my boy roar.

6 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Yeah warframe is quite straightforward and the so-called "meta" are usually already commonly adapted by players.

There's no underdog mod which unknown to the public that makes you really strong. Everything that make us strong pretty much has been set in stone.

Unless you really want my peculiar bloom build. It's so pretty it should be illegal.

Also, this.

They'll nerf gloom pretty soon just like they did to my boy roar.

They haven't yet lol. 
Probably wont either, given that its a defensive one and they don't seem to mind defensive buttons being absurdly strong. 

8 minutes ago, Reitrix said:

They haven't yet lol. 
Probably wont either, given that its a defensive one and they don't seem to mind defensive buttons being absurdly strong. 

Now that you mentioned it, yeah they should keep it.

Defense in warframe are joke, there's nothing skillful about surviving in higher levels. Either you live forever, or you got one shotted. Defense does need to be stronger in this game.

36 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Isn't gloom just molecular fission though?

No? Gloom slows enemies and does life steal anytime you damage an enemy while under the effects. Also can be Helminth'd into any Warframe.

Molecular Fission takes an augment slot, requires the use of Molecular Prime (which just slows and no lifesteal) and Null Star. Which is exclusive to just Nova. 

My infested bow (Proboscis. Sp?) build:

Amalgam Serration, Gal Chamber, viral+elec or corrosive+cold, Gal Amplitude, Riven (DMG+multi+stat -infest) and, the big illegal mod, Primed Firestorm.

This thing pulls in EVERYTHING on the tileset, kills them or, even better, gathers them for the goriest ghoulsaw kills imaginable! Man I love that combo! Lol!

My Inaros Prime build is pretty busted: Brief Respite, Warm Coat, Redirection, Augur Accord, Fast Deflection, Vigilante Vigor.  Without a Reactor you can fit this all on, imagine what you could do with one!

Arcane Aegis and Arcane Barrier if you got 'em, which I do. ;)

Unkillable right out of the box (but don't ruin it by telling DE)

4 hours ago, TomCruisesSon said:

No? Gloom slows enemies and does life steal anytime you damage an enemy while under the effects. Also can be Helminth'd into any Warframe.

Molecular Fission takes an augment slot, requires the use of Molecular Prime (which just slows and no lifesteal) and Null Star. Which is exclusive to just Nova. 

Oh I meant Molecular Prime. Either way I don't know why people care about life steal so much with Repair and Vazarin. I was just wondering if it's an AOE slow. 

There's not many aoe slow I guess so it makes sense why it's popular for newer people.

28 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Oh I meant Molecular Prime. Either way I don't know why people care about life steal so much with Repair and Vazarin. I was just wondering if it's an AOE slow. 

There's not many aoe slow I guess so it makes sense why it's popular for newer people.

Ah ok, I assumed that's what you meant but I made sure to mention all of it anyways. 

I prefer stealing enemy hp with a Kuva Karak over stopping what I'm doing to use Operator abilities/arcanes. But that's just me.

I appreciate the spirit of this topic op, but I think you will end up with very few people sharing, for the very reason that they don't want to bring DE's attention to their most powerful builds.

The devs may not necessarily consider this a part of the main feedback sections for data collection purposes, but members of the staff most definitely read the posts here. People would probably rather not share with the devs all the stuff that "should be illegal" as it is just tempting the devs to make it officially so. 

5 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I appreciate the spirit of this topic op, but I think you will end up with very few people sharing, for the very reason that they don't want to bring DE's attention to their most powerful builds.

The devs may not necessarily consider this a part of the main feedback sections for data collection purposes, but members of the staff most definitely read the posts here. People would probably rather not share with the devs all the stuff that "should be illegal" as it is just tempting the devs to make it officially so. 

Depending on how smart you build it, like this friend of mine boasting his 100% crit and status chance weapon

Spoiler

Warframe0088.jpg

Looks pretty normal and doesn't use your usual mod with highest value, but gives better result

vor 16 Stunden schrieb (PSN)GEN-Son_17:

My infested bow (Proboscis. Sp?) build:

Amalgam Serration, Gal Chamber, viral+elec or corrosive+cold, Gal Amplitude, Riven (DMG+multi+stat -infest) and, the big illegal mod, Primed Firestorm.

This thing pulls in EVERYTHING on the tileset, kills them or, even better, gathers them for the goriest ghoulsaw kills imaginable! Man I love that combo! Lol!

That is really interesting, because I have read that Firestorm only counts for the explosion, but not for the tentacle pull in.

Edit: Yeah, tested it and your imagination is a strong thing, man. Does not work on the tentacle pull in.

Archived