Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Website logged me out

Myscho

41 minutes ago, Myscho said:

I noticed for last few days that website log me out itself, but only for forums, on main paige im still loged. Can you look at it

Had exact same issue yesterday
I went to warframe site and logged out then logged in on forums again and so far works fine

--------------
EDIT BELOW
Muhahah spoken too soon
I just got logged out from forums while still being logged in on site

Edited by ZeroX4
  • Like 4

Same here. Kinda annoying needing to relog at the site to use the forums.

I assume it's an issue on Invision's end and not DE's though. An interesting reminder that DE doesn't actually own the forums.

Edited by trst

Yeah been having the same issue, logged in on main site, remember login ticked, come to forum and logged out.....

Press login, goes to main site and I'm still logged in.... come back to forum and logged out.

Only way I can get logged back in is to disable ublock origin (which then gets re-enabled right after) where by it works again for a short while so I'm guessing it's cookie related and most likely the forum had/has a short expiration before needing a 'new cookie'.... although the login cookie looks to be 2035 now.

Currently it's working again but for how long who knows lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Weird part is that even though it says I'm logged out wherever I go in the forum and check my profile it says I'm there, at that part of the forum, even though I'm supposed to not be logged in

this:

59 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Only way I can get logged back in is to disable ublock origin (which then gets re-enabled right after) where by it works again for a short while so I'm guessing it's cookie related and most likely the forum had/has a short expiration before needing a 'new cookie'.... although the login cookie looks to be 2035 now.

I had some script blocker. I enabled scripts, logged out & in (with "Remember me" marked) and it works.

Edited by quxier
better version of Remember me

26 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

had to wipe all my browser cache and cookies to get it to log me back in. RIP all my saved logins on other sites, at least forums work now

I did the very same thing and even so it kicks me out from time to time, as other have said before, login out from the main site fix it for a while only, I think it's been like that for like four days already, maybe five.

• Like 1