Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discussion and Feedback on the Helminth Chrysalis - The most shocking feature ever revealed?

(PSN)ChaosTheNerd

No, you're misleading. A large amount of frames can work with 1 less ability. Grendel, Limbo, Hildryn(interact with Nidus&Inaros) will cause few compatibilies issues. But it is not told that abilities that need a counter will not work with a minimum [insert warframe unique counter] on other one. + you don't even know what the list is. Or even know what they did to address this issue.

You're also telling us nothing on Helminth abilities. No problem to remove sh*tty abilities with helminth ones, as it's not warframes abilities.

Few abilities are much stronger, but once again you can link 1 ability to a configuration and create specific build to do specific things. Only focusing on DPS is the first idea most player have, but making synergies with this new system by sharing few abilities will just improve your efficiency in some circonstances, and make you terrible in others.

Not the end of rework. Rework make the frame going through almost the entire warframe creation process, creating new abilities, passive, redesign old ones and make them "viable" in 2020+ meta. + Saryn Rework is on the trails.

Let's talk about Gauss & Nidus.

Gauss can share 1,2,3 as 4th is locked on all warframes.

Let's suppose "RUNNING BOI" is the signature of Gauss, so 1st ability will probably not be usable.

What have we left ?

• 2 Kinetic Plating : Immune to stagger, knockdown. Drain battery power to reduce 20%-100% damages. 5% damage converted to energy. 

Remove battery drain. Godlike ability. 

- If removing battery drain is impossible => this ability will not be choosen.

- If player got a "50 battery for the duration of ability" => this ability will be weaker than the original.

• 3 Themal Sunder : Godlike ability with or without battery.

Destroy armor. Freeze ennemies. Damages ennemies. Range & ability strenght would be issues without the battery.

Nidus can share 1,2,3. blablabla.

• 3 link : consume infection level, probably not this one. But what if devs just give us 50% strgh of the ability but castable without infection ? Godlike ability.
  • 2 larva : Augmented ability, no need for infection. My fav candidate for helminth. Very very very strong.
  • 1 useless sh*t without infection. Probably signature.

No. The good thing to address is Hildryn & Inaros.

Cast a shield consuming ability on a frame that don't have one. Will probably use energy instead. voilà.

Considering the limitation of no ults, no signature abilities, that still leaves us with plenty of interesting donors:

• Nyx' #2, for example, is a great tool for stripping armor and shields in Sorties and Steel Path. (I cannot imagine her #3 being transferrable, but it might be her #1 and thus useless).
  • Saryn's #3 is a fantastic damage buff especially against Corpus (bypassing their shields), her #2 is a nice distraction and with the augment you could give any Warframe an easy to use self-heal.
  • All of Wisps's abilities are quite useful, it won't be #1 or #4 but #2 is a nice movement ability with a stealth component and #3 is a great instant AoE CC (I love it especially against the Infested).
  • Wukong's #1 obviously won't be able to be donated, which leaves us the very useful #2 and #3 as candidates. Yummy.
  • Like Wukong, Gauss' #1 is too much of a signature move to be likely, and the alternatives all look pretty good.
  • Hildryn has generally a very nice kit, and as with others, only her #2 and #3 would be candidates. More likely #3, which could have some pretty interesting interactions when put on Warframes like Trinity or Harrow.
  • Need I even say Titania? Be it status immunity, 50% damage reduction, or the extremely effective distraction that is her lamp, any of her candidate abilities could completement other Warframes very well.

And then on the other hand we have a number of pretty obvious recipients (and terrible donors because of course they would grant the very abilities you would want to overwrite):

• Rhino, Trinity, Valkyr, all with a #1 that is barely ever used and would be the perfect slot for some utility outside of their regular kit.
  • Inaros, obviously. Right now his shtick is being unkillable. Now imagine that with one of the abilities listed above. Nice.
  • While Nova has generally a nice kit, depending on your build her #2 or #3 might not get much use (I always sacrifice range on her so the wormhole becomes next to useless). I would definitely consider replacing one of those.
  • Excalibur. I'd replace his #3 in a heartbeat with any of Wukong's likely offerings.
  • Hildryn is not only an interesting donor, but also a good recipient if you are willing to replace her #3. Since she does not use energy and instead uses her shields as a vast and easily replenished reservoir of power, you could go to town with abilities that would otherwise be too expensive to be spammed.
  • Atlas. While is kit is not bad, replacing his #3 (or, if your build is not made around it, even his#1) with something else could give him a neat edge in combat or as a possible supporter.

Requirement to regrind all old non primed frames that are sold is a deal breaker for me. Yes, there are some easy frames like Frost, but there are also frames like Equinox and Khora and some quest frames. F that, I am not going to do it.

In hindsight nothing should have been sold but here we are. A lot of people were selling non primes for years, because why would you keep the duplicate?

Look, we have data in profile whether the frame is mastered or not. Possible options:

• have a one time chance to restore sold frames. Don't care if level 0 and no forma, it will go to the eater anyway. And I don't mind buying more frame slots, this is not a question of platinum.

• just unlock the abilities for the old mastered frames (the problem is that DE wants a timer on eating)

• some hybrid options? E.g. if you had a frame you can click unlock/eat (with the proper timer) in the eater even though the frame is not actually in the inventory.

9 minutes ago, Mephane said:

While Nova has generally a nice kit, depending on your build her #2 or #3 might not get much use (I always sacrifice range on her so the wormhole becomes next to useless). I would definitely consider replacing one of those.

Thats the beauty of Escape Velocity...

It makes Wormhole Relevant again regardless of your Range and Saves you energy to boot. Fits in The Exilus Slot.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)DidacoJack said:

Uh-huh, sure, Shatter Shield is definitely her most used ability.

Jk, I know what you mean.

I think people are setting their expectations way too high for this feature. Don't get me wrong, I'm hyped as well, but I know it's going to be "trash" abilities from each warframe and I'm thankful for that.

There's still the question about OP frames like Trinity, everything in her kit is pretty much op, or frames that have their kits tied together like limbo or Grendel.

I'm so curious.

@Vyra Ironskin is a signature move, it's gonna be Charge.

I assume these special frames won't be able to give their abilities.

And that would make sense from both lore and gameplay standpoint. And honestly even trash abilities are much more useful usually than the worst abilities we have.

I hope we can just ditch ulitamte abilities because I already have a plan on replacing Protea's 4th for example. Titania's 2nd I'll definitelly replace. Anything is better than that ability.

1 hour ago, Blexander said:

4. The end of reworks, maybe?

This may sound like heavy conspiracy talk, but does this not seem like DE pulling a YouTube rewind, telling us "you're better at reworks than we, so you can change whatever is bad on X frame yourself". This just seems like DE's unwillingness to fix bad, outdated or even nonexistent kits, because they can let us do ourselves.

This sounds like what it's all about. Rework? Just change the bad abilities to better abilities! Of course, buy the thing you need preferably with plat, that is why getting a single version of the thing without plat takes a month at least.

So we all saw what DE plans with the Helminth chair. We can sacrifice a frame and permanently take an ability from it to put on other frames. While I do not agree with this and think it will take individuality from the frames and kinda... pollute the themes and construct of the frames, it is not what we are going to talk about.

Instead. I am here to ask how many of you will refuse to sacrifice any frame to the Hemlinth. I will not give it a single one. I refuse. I feel bad for the frame honestly. They are more than mindless puppet vessels. We've seen it in the Second Dream, we've seen it with Sacrifice. They are people who have been subjected to hell and more. Tenno bring them calm and peace. The last thing I want to do is betray them and execute them like that.
Another thing I'm hoping with this is that down the line there will be a "you done bad" or "you done good" if you fed frames to the Helminth.

31 minutes ago, Dthamilaye said:
Anyways, I'm interested. As someone said in the first few pages, either this will be a complete mess that throws balance out of the door, or it will be just something not that powerful that will give some possibilities to change completely useless powers on a frame to a bit more useful one. I'm thinking about the latter. Thus, all the infused powers will be the least powerful and useful on a frame. Of course, there might still be something good available, but hopefully nothing that really breaks the game, or becomes "mandatory power".

It's actually very strange when people talk about balance, but we have frames that are actually OP even without replacing abilities. No, even if you could change any ability, it wouldn't be stronger than Gara or Octavia. But this technically looks like a lot of work, so it's better to let DE choose and I hope they won't nerf the ability, because strong frames don't need this system, but it's a big buff for weak frames where we have only 1 function button.

17 minutes ago, Mephane said:

*snip*

5 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

*snip*

Wormhole can be used to teleport Antimatter, as well as create traps with projectile weapons.

It's a really well synergising ability now, i would say even overpowered if used right.

We saw in the recent Tennocon Stream that we will be able to change or in other words transfer abilities from one Warframe to another. This is an absolute mess and will break  the game completely unless they handle it well. They said something about signature abilities and locking the 4th ability for all Warframes,but that is still not enough to balance this. Imagine Inaros running around Chromas Vex Armor,Mesa's Shatter Shield,Octavia's Mallet, Banshee's Sonar etc. that will break the balance,Warframe diversity,synergies and so much more. (On a Sidenote I would prefer if this never really comes to the game) Anyway how can DE prevent this massive mess? Simply by Allowing only 3 abilities at once to be transfered from one Warframe to another,they cost more Energy than on the origninal,are less effective,have less duration,less range so they are not just a copy of the original and everyone simply takes some of the Most OP abilities from one Warframe and slaps it on another Very popular Warframe.

They should obviously lock the Most used abilities and Best abilities to the Original Warframe so what i stated above wont happen.

Here is a list of Abilities of each Warframe that in my Eyes would not completely Break the Balance (Assuming they lower the Effectiveness,Duration and Range)

Ash: His Second Ability with less duration would make a nice backup and panic ability on  squishy Warframes while not turning them into Invisibility Warframes because its eg. 5-6  Seconds with MAX duration 

His 1 especially since Augments works would be a mess because giving 100% armor Strip to every Warframe completely makes the Armor Rework Redundant as Nobody would need to care about Armor anymore while using their favourite Warframes.

His 3 especially with Augment would enable any Warframe to do a devastating Finisher with the current Enemies basically a one hit ability to any Enemy that can be finisher killed,also broken and makes enemy scaling a complete Joke

Atlas: His 2 should be transferable because it only creates a little safety for Warframes, taking away its invincibility phase would also be needed so it does not scale on High levels and would take that unique playstyle away from Atlas,but just give safety in lower levels (i am talking about >100 so the daily gameplay would be completely fine)

His 1 Obviously hits way too hard for any Warframe to use,Imagine Inaros running around Fist killing enemies with 1M+ Damage on Each hit,would  be too broken to give it to other Warframes

His 3 Petrify is Mainly a Loot Ability and would therefore completely crash the Loot Warframe System since it enables you to turn two loot Warframes (for example Nekros and Atlas)into one which shouldnt be allowed

Banshee: Her  3 should be transferable but without the ability enabling Finishers just the silence and maybe a weaker augment. It would Buff the Stealth Playstyle of many Warframes while not enabling easy Buffed Finishers on all Warframes.

Her 1 in combination with Armor Strip is obviously the same argument as Ash's 1 Ability

Her 2 is simply too powerful for any Warframe to have,a DPS that can use Sonar for Himself does not need Any other Buff and would scale far beyond Level 100 and turn Hard Mode even more into Ez mode when an Inaros Or Loki can Run around with Sonar 

Baruuk: His 3 Should be Transferable as it ,,only'' disarms and gives a little damage reduction (assuming it will not be able to reach 90% with the adjusting) Which some Players might need or want on Specific Warframes,with the Addition of Shield Gate the original ,,Tanks'' became mostly obsolete anyway since any Warframe can survive higher level gameplay fairly easy

His 2 is Mapwide CC which Enables Finishers,same Argument as Ash 3 

His 1 is Godmode on any Caster Frame even if the Range is shorter and one cannot reach 360° anymore even 140° would be too much since enemies mostly shoot you from infront of you anyway unless you stand in the middle of them also known as a Bad spot

Chroma: His 1 should be transferable because it doesnt enable a completely different playstyle just a nice diversity and also ,,Fun'' as you Run around burping flames onto enemies

His 2 Obviously is too powerful to give it to Inaros Nidus or Grendel since it would buff their HP and therefore braindead playstyle even more

His 3 is the Same Argument, more Armor and Damage on all Warframes sounds too broken to be allowed

Ember: Her 2 Should be Transfereable as it just gives you Damage Reduction,something completely Fine for  reasons i already explained

Her 3 Gives Armor Reduction,same argument here too

Her 1 gives a Heat buff (one of the best Elements) to Any Warframe and therefore Any Gun,would be too broken aswell

Equinox 3 Should be transferable(and only one Form of it) If you can Switch the Forms its borderline Fine since any Warframe could buff their own and Ally Strength but assuming its heavily nerfed only to like 30 or maximum 40% which would mean it basically gives a COOP buff but doesnt turn the Warframes into retardedly Buffing Machines because you cannot exceed the Strength a normal Build would be able to provide. The Slow and Damage Reduction Form is also Fine as it ...only Slows and gives Damage Reduction,already explained that that is fine

Her 1 Would enable a clone on all Warframes and heavy Buffs on Certain Frames ( Shield and Armor For Nidus/Inaros?) 

Her 2 enables finishers or severely buffs the Damage on many Frames,too OP aswell

Excalibur 1 Should be Transferable as it mainly provides a small movement ability (notice the ,,small'') a nice gimmick on most Warframes that would allow faster movement for all to a certain degree,completely fine

His 3 and 2 Both Buff Melee (already the best and honestly almost too good Weapon fraction) which would result in a mess since too many (Melee) Buffs  would result in a eg.  Rhino or Octavia running around while one hitting level 300 Enemies with a Skana 

Frost: His 2 Should be transferable as it gives a Nice little CC to All Warframes,its not a powerfull CC but  something Nice to have on Squishy Warframes or DPS Warframes when Enemies come closer 

His 3 is obviously not an option since DPS Warframes would turn into  a Defense Offensive Monster with this,protecting the Objective while Killing everyone with a Saryn sounds a little bit OP imo.

His 1 would give a Fairly Strong Damage Buff on all Warframes,same argument as Ember 1

Garas 3 (note that without the 4th ability it cannot do damage) Only Damage Reduction mainly,therfore Fine

Her 1 is Also Fairly Strong,same Argument as Atlas 1

Her 2 gives too much energy with augment 

Garuda: Her 2 should be transferable as it mainly heals,healing has so many sources already that it doesnt hurt to enable another one

Her  3 Gives Infinite Energy,too broken

Her 1 Gives a Mini Nuke and in some Cases DPS to  all Warframes,same argument

Gauss 1 should be transferable as it (on its own) Gives only a little movement buff,same argument as Excal 1 

His 2 Provides Energy,too broken on DPS or caster Warframes

His 3 Is a DPS,same argument 

Grendel His 3 Should be transferable but with the Ability shooting out a certain meatball or something with fixed damage,a nice and fun gimmick without being OP,fine

His 1 is obviously scaling damage and too good for all Warframes to have

His 2 Gives Very good Buffs and wiithout the charging of his 1 (probably higher energy cost in return) would still give too good Buffs,mainly the Energy and Toxin Buff being too Good for Saryn for Example

Harrow His 1 Should be Transferable as it only gives small CC without the augment working (since that requires another ability to be active)

His 2 gives Lifesteal ,high % even,high %  Lifesteal on a Inaros ,Grendel Nidus Valkyr and so on...? Too good

His 3 Gives Energy,same argument as Gara and Garuda

Hildryn Her 1 should be transferable as it gives a strong secondary weapon that would therfore need energy to shoot (less OP than melee and therfore doesnt break any balance) 

Her 2 and 3 can work as a DPS,out of the question 

Her 4 would be good universal CC plus give two abilities in one (since u get two guns ) and therefore too broken aswell

Hydroid 1 or 2 can be transferable,both have niche augments and are therefore useable  ,Corrosive Proc Source for Condition Overload, Mediocore CC on his 1  and Status (Knockdown immunity) on his 2 with augment 

His 3 Gives Immortality while for example the Spores on Saryn or maim on Equinox is charging...yeah too broken as well

Inaros His 3 should be Transferable as it only gives light CC 

His 1 enables Finishers,same argument as Ash 3 and Banshee 3

Inaros 2 could be transferable but could enable many chrazy synergies,therefore rather his 3

Ivara 1 gives Invisibility,Finishers ,out of the question

Her 3 Gives Invisiblity and loot,too broken

Her 2 could be transferable but only with heavy nerfs to the stats,since it could enable things like a Mag with Piercing Navigator Projectiles into her own Bubble

Khora 2 should be Transferable because it provides mediocore CC but not too OP 

Limbo is a complete Mess Since all his abilitis rely on the Rift,therefore its unreasonable to pick any. The Rift itself also gives passive Energy while being nearly immortal,for example a Saryn could use her Spores and then hide in the rift while getting energy,...yeah broken af

Loki 2 Should be Transferable ,same argument as ash 2 

1 especially with Augment would be a little too good of a backup for all Warframes

3 would just result in even more people trolling with it,not to mention using the augment to  gives the whole team immortality

Mag 1 should be Transferable but as additional adjustment remove the Energy Bubble Dropchance as that would be too OP for most Warframes.With the Augment it would revive  the Old Greedy Pull playstyle which is fine in my opinion since it only makes you more lazy,doesnt give you more Loot or Power

Mesas 2 should be transferable as it provides CC but not hard CC since its not 100% reliable and the damage buff isnt strong enough to make a big difference

Her 3 Gives a very very powerful damage reduction and is therefore a  little bit too good(I know i said damage reductions are fine but this is more powerful than most of the previous ones except gara)

Her 1 gives a One shot ability to all Warframes,Bosses and Eidolons would turn  into a Joke with that

Mirage 4 should be transferable as it gives Limited and LOS dependant CC only

Her 1 and 3 obviously give too much Damage Buff 

her 2 Is a DPS ,same argument

Nekros 1 should be transferable as it gives Light CC and the ability to revive people quicker with augment,something fine in my opinion 

His 2 gives armor reduction,out of the question

His 3 gives loot,same argument

Nezha 1 should be transferable,gives mainly movement speed and with augment a nice little gimmick (especially with nerfs its fine)

Nidus 1 should be transferable as it (without the stacks) doesnt do a lot damage,with a nerfed augment it could buff primaries while not making them  complely broken (keep in mind the duration,and buff should be nerfed,so it  could give like 100% crit chance for 8 seconds with a max build)

His 3  gives a power strength buff that is even multiplicative,out of  the question

His 2 is also too good CC to   be given to all Warframes (imagine a Nova sucking in all enemies and then use 2,or a Excalibur / Mesa  sucking them in and then shoot or hit disabled enemies)

Nova 1 should be transferable,gives a good damage reduction but  not too OP

Her 2 is almost a DPS and therefore out of the question

Her 3 is a top movement ability and would be too OP in combination with others

Nyx 1 should be transferable as it only affects a single enemy for a very short duration (assuming it gets heavily nerfed)

Her 3 gives mapwide CC ,out of the Question

her 2 gives armor reduction,same argument 

Oberon is a very tricky one,since he has too good abilities too transfer,1 gives scaling damage 2 gives DPS 3 gives immortality.Personally i would disable all his abilities but if i had to choose one i would say transfer his 2 with heavily nerfed range so it cannot be used as a DPS anymore just as a status immunity

Octavia is obviously tricky too,her 4 should be transferable as it only gives as it only buffs weapon damage 

Her 1 gives DPS and scaling damage to all Warframes far too OP

her 3 gives infinite invisiblity,too OP as well (not to mention the other buffs)

and her 2 doesnt work without her 1 so thats out of  the question aswell

Protea 1 should be Transferable but ONLY the slash grenade,as the other one with shield gate is far too powerful for all Warframes to have

Her 3 gives infinite energy,same argument as before

her 2 gives DPS out of the question aswell

Revenant is also too tricky for me personally,his 2 gives a god like surviveability,his 3 scaling Damage that can  one hit most enemies and his 1 very good CC (and would enable crazy synergies) To balance it properly maybe limit it to 1 or 2 enemies at a time and make that ability transferable 

Rhino is also tricky,his damage buff and map wide CC are obviously out of the question instantly,his Iron Skin together with something like Valkyr Chroma  or Inaros is also a broken idea,his 1 could be transferable but the augment would enable crazy combinations again such as Atlas with unkillable rumblers,Frost with a indestructable globe, and so on. They should disable the Augment here to make it  balanced 

Saryn obviously her 2 should be the transfer ability

Titania 1 should be transferable but also without the augment 

3 gives very good CC,shouldnt be allowed

2 gives too good buffs (imagine thorns on inaros enemy killing themselves while shooting you)

Trinity Her 1 should be transferable since it gives nice little healing ability 

Her 3 would be too broken on Frames like Inaros or Nidus

Her 2 gives infinite energy,out of the question 

Valkyr 1 Should be transferable as it gives a small little Movement Gimmick to all Warframes

Her 2 Buffs armor very hard,too  Op for already explained reasons

her 3 would buff melee on all warframes to a stupid level

Vauban 3 should be transferable without the scaling damage part because that would be too Op,it would result in a fixed damage ability for Warframe's without one but not a nuke with nerfed range (like 2 meter base)  

His 2 has too many good synergies and could even result in DPS with flechette orb,out of the question 

His 1 with augment is too broken as well 

Volt Speed Ability should be Transferable , since it only gives (aside from electro procs with augment) Speed buff...nothing too broken

His 1 with augment changes the complete game meta and is stupid on a Mesa or Khora and so on

His 3 gives a too good Buff to be available for ALL warframes (guess why he is Number 1 in eidolon Hunts)

Wisp 2 should be transferable as it only provides movement and a small immortality phase (with nerfed duration like 1-2 seconds) which would basically work as an panic move   or a fake additional shieldgate,with high energy cost,its fairly balanced 

Her 1 Buffs are far too good on all warframes

her 3 is a borderline DPS and very good Damage buff,far too OP 

Wukong 2  should be transferable,good movement ability but give it like only 50% speed so Wukong remains the Speed meta (adjustments)

His 1 clone is obviously a stupid ability to give to all Warframes

His 3 is also too good on Frames like Nidus

Zephyr 2 should be transferable as it gives just a small CC which is fine

her 1 gives movement but lets be honest almost nobody would use it

Her 3 gives god mode,far superior to most damage reductions,too OP

End note:

I  did not list all reasons for the abilities to NOT be transferable,since i could write countless of pages and possible combinations why it could be OP so if you are about to add ,,you forgot ....'' I know

THE whole system is wrong in my eyes but without this kind of balance(maybe even harder balance like i said nerfing the abilities itself) and DISABLING augments for sure it could possbile be fine.

If you are about to say ,,Warframe doesnt need balance or it has already none'' Thats not true in my opinion and if it doesnt need balance then might aswell enable god mode so you can play the Game blindly

Nobody knows yet how they enable Hildryn since all abilities cost no energy

1 hour ago, Acersecomic said:

So we all saw what DE plans with the Helminth chair. We can sacrifice a frame and permanently take an ability from it to put on other frames. While I do not agree with this and think it will take individuality from the frames and kinda... pollute the themes and construct of the frames, it is not what we are going to talk about.

Instead. I am here to ask how many of you will refuse to sacrifice any frame to the Hemlinth. I will not give it a single one. I refuse. I feel bad for the frame honestly. They are more than mindless puppet vessels. We've seen it in the Second Dream, we've seen it with Sacrifice. They are people who have been subjected to hell and more. Tenno bring them calm and peace. The last thing I want to do is betray them and execute them like that.
Another thing I'm hoping with this is that down the line there will be a "you done bad" or "you done good" if you fed frames to the Helminth.

You can only do it to the normal frames. Which are "mass produced" from the foundry, so they're NOTHING like Umbra. So it's prolly fine

if taking ability a off frame a would ruin it dont do it! theres a bit of common sense on the tenno's part here to be honest. thats not a flaw in the system. its typical if a gamer fudges up then they fudge up. its not the devs job to hold on to a players hand for every single choice.

i for one am excited for the system because it will allow me to replace otherwise useless abilities on some frames as i see fit and maybe even allow me to add roles that i would otherwise have to use frames i dont like for. i am hoping the available abilities arent all the worst ones tho.

they havent yet said whats considered signature. they have said 1 ability can be replaced per frame, and the ults (4) will not be allowed

also they said they will still be doin reworks

2 hours ago, NaoEthelia said:

They're doing this to prevent players from burning themselves out. Good game design won't fix this, because contrary to popular belief, you can still burn yourself out regardless if the activity is fun or rewarding.

Now if only they could make it at least fun, that would be grand.

I don't need "deep", I need something that works. I fully embraced offensive/dps playstyle with Volt and very rarely use his Shield ability, so if I could replace it with some damage dealer or mobile protection/damage buff ability, then I'm satisfied.

2 hours ago, Aadi880 said:

Its worth noting that DE can change the base abilities themselves so that they can work, in case of things like Grendel and Limbo and such. I'd imagine Grendel giving Nourish ability on cooldown so that it doesn't need enemies on gut. Can't say they same for regurgitate as that does involve firing a live enemy.

Frost was confirmed to get ice wave though, so yeah.

Also, I don't think anything is stopping DE to include passives though, where it applies appropriately that is.

oh i sure hope they dont include passive, most of them are even worst than the already bad warframe ability.

1 hour ago, Cptcurdles said:

im curious to see what abilities they take from limbo/octavia/hildryn and how they will work on other frames, like hildryns ability on inaros for example

THIS! im also curious about that since these frames' powers synergize with their others so i wonder how and which power they'll make tradable...especially from limbo.

Archived