Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Why aren't you changing Gaze and Accuse? They have pitiful range in their current state. Xaku is like Vauban where they need everything but don't have the capacity to mod for all of them. A lot of these baseline ability numbers need to be buffed across the board.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Grasp of Lohk and Gaze would appreciate a minor base range buff to make Xaku a bit easier to build for. Xaku at base has no way of grouping enemies or otherwise controlling their position, making range a necessity for reliably applying Gaze debuffs or successfully grasping a significant number of weapons with Grasp of Lohk. On the topic of Grasp of Lohk and Gaze, targets afflicted by Gaze should not be targetable by the guns stolen via Grasp of Lohk, as the Gaze-afflicted target is invincible and the shots are wasted.

Void status procs *need* to be changed. In all but a few edge cases (zarr, etc) they reduce dps, sometimes by making a weapon near or entirely ineffective (beam weapons on sentients are a great example of this)

Deny changes are interesting. I would like to see the width of the beam increased to decrease the demand for precision for such an expensive power energy-wise, but I'll have to see what Deny looks like post-change.

Vast Untime changes are good, but I wouldn't mind the void weakness debuff being an aura while in skeletal form, perhaps only with Xata's Whisper up. At the current pace of the game, you aren't encouraged to use Untime for it's full duration, rather you are encouraged to repeatedly cancel and recast Untime to afflict new enemies with the debuff, which works counter to Xaku's incoming buffs and magnifies their energy issues. The void damage Xaku has needs all of the help it can get, as the amount of actual void damage Xaku deals is relatively low in practice. You could make the argument that the skeletal form doesn't have sufficient shielding to adequately prevent enemies from receiving void exposure from Xaku's proximity.

Edited by MasterControl
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D1videdByZer0 said:

I do wonder if void damage can be improved even further by giving it a certain proc.

 

Void damage is a very special damage type. Giving it a special effect could increase the utility of Operators as well... idk maybe it can work like slag damage in Borderlands 2. So every stack of void proc would increase damage taken by all other sources by 10% or something (and the status effect lingers for quite a while).

Void Damage already has a proc - just one that not many people care for.  When Void damage procs it places a small Magnetize bubble on the target.  This is rarely much help, and actively interferes with any build that depends on headshots.  (Harrow, sniper rifles, and any Arcanes or mods that trigger on Headshot Hit or Headshot Kill.)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got to say, pretty much the changes listed all look good.
Not gonna repeat my entire feedback post, just recaps where needed.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Including AOE damage reduction as part of Xaku’s Passive. 

  • How it will work: Instead of a 25% chance for incoming damage to pass through Xaku entirely, AOE damage will simply take a 25% damage reduction (75% while The Vast Untime is active).

This is probably the weakest change.
As per feedback, DR only matters to eHP tanking schemes, and between Xaku's toolkit (Dodge, no %DR ability) and their mod-slot liabilities (1. every ability it has that's ranged is PBAoE, and low range at that; and 2. Gaze really wants +100% str. These two things don't play nice together, eating up a lot of mod slots), Xaku lends itself to shield-gating.
So %DR against explosions is... nice to have, I guess? But mostly irrelevant, I think.

 

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We are making Void damage ‘True Neutral’

Certainly not complaining.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

It is important to note that Eidolons, Amalgams, and certain bosses will still maintain this resistance.

Will this be indicated anywhere? Such as the Codex.

 

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Here is how we are changing Grasp of Lohk:

Good stuff.

 

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Here is how we are changing The Lost: Deny

HMMMMM...
With Void losing its common resists, Deny is automatically better. (The only common resist remaining is armor, and Gaze can deal with that.)
Combine that with TVU's Void damage amp, and Deny can triple dip on strength.
This might actually be useful. Will have to try it out.

And the faster cast is certainly welcome.

 

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

A couple of posts, notably those written by people with verified 6 Forma installations, have realized just how powerful Gaze can be in certain mission types. So we are leaving Gaze untouched for now so we can continue to evaluate it within the realm of those who have invested Forma and time into Xaku to hit this sweet power spot.

Gaze is stupidly strong, if you have +100% str, and when you can get it to apply.
It's a sewer-camper's wet dream.
It's less useful in, say, Interception, Exterminate, Defense.

I don't want it to change.
All I ask is that you either:
- increase the base defense strip % by a bit (even just +99% str opens up a mod slot (Aura, Exilus, normal for Growing Power, Power Drift and Augur Secrets, respectively) or imposes less costs you need to mod to compensate for (Blind Rage). Or
- Increase the base range of his abilities, so I can pretend his abilities work farther than extended melee range (11m in this case) without neccesitating Overextended.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Accuse is also untouched for this round, but first thing on our list for next round would be allowing Accuse to be re-cast, but we are awaiting that decision based on how this Round goes.

I'd call this honestly unneccesary, but won't complain about no longer being chained to a bad cast.
(Alternatively: Just give it a bit more range!)

 

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Here is how we are changing The Vast Untime:

  • Removing the Energy drain and keeping it a duration based ability. 
    • Currently, the Energy drain on top of its casting cost and duration is far too restrictive and punishing. 

Thank goodness.
Xaku was a hungry hungry hippo.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Adding Synergy between The Vast Untime and all of Xaku’s other abilities. <snip>

Okay, now this is cool.
And combined with the above will probably do wonders for their energy economy.

Ooh, P Flow, Natural Talent (still "mandatory" since only Deny got sped up) and low duration for a more-or-less 'dismiss at will' on all Xaku's abilities!
Only really matters for Accuse, given that Grasp of Lohk is recastable now... Hm.
Might free up a mod slot to go that route, might not - mostly depends on whether you were building for channeling eff, probably. Will have to see.

Edit Nope, TVU is still fundememtally a duration buff, not a toggle.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

When?

Looking forward to it.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

May Xata Whisper good tidings to you all! 

And to you :)

Edited by Chroia
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds great so far!

I have this wild suggestion for Xaku:

Since they are the Broken Warframe that is comprised of multiple Warframes and they came out along with the Helminth system, how about letting this particular Warframe equip multiple subsumed abilities? Like being able to have their 1, 2, and 3 have subsumed abilities in one configuration? I think that would fit with the theme perfectly and I don't think there are many combinations of subsumed abilities that would be broken or OP together.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We are making Void damage ‘True Neutral’ by removing the 50% resistance of Void damage on Cloned Flesh and Fossilized enemies - a long desired request for Void damage.

This is awesome, however what needs to be dealt with is the Void status proc. As it stands, it would be better for it to not proc at all since it even redirects headshots into bodyshots.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Wiz3rd:

While all of these changes seem to be a step in the right direction, I feel like it won't be enough for me to dust the warframe off and try it.
Xaku's biggest problem so far is that what the warframe does can be done better by others in many ways.

i agree and i can´t be the only one hwo expects more from a community frame,
i´m dissapointed right now, i mean, if it would be a normal frame i wouldn´t care at all

EDIT: i´m dissapointed with Xaku´s kit, animations are great, Xaku´s look is great,
i just can´t see any use for Xaku´s kit and basic changes probably doesn´t fix it

Edited by linn4you
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I do play Xaku often and I think those are very welcome changes, all of them will make our life easier and really helps, however, a small range buff for Grasp of Lohk could make Xaku's kit feel better. For Deny, I don't really think dmg buffs are needed for it, and it should be a more CC oriented skill, which Xaku really needs to make Grasps of Lohk be effective. I ended replacing The Lost with Ensnare because it doesn't just boosts survivability but also packs the enemies to make Grasps of Lohk way more effective.

 

The faster cast speed for The Lost will really help a lot, but imo I find this kind of skills very clunky to use, tap to swap utility and hold to use it really makes it harder to use them, maybe a revision on how this skills are used could benefit a lot of players that have issues with them.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 1 hora, [DE]Danielle dijo:

Tenno,

Keeping within the realm of the “community-created Warframe” project, Xaku will be receiving numerous changes based on your feedback! We have read countless paragraphs and posts, watched hundreds of minutes of YouTube feedback, and more! We tried to gravitate toward certain areas for Round 1 changes, which were highlighted most frequently or compellingly in your feedback. Adjustments may be made between now and when the changes go live!

Here is how we are changing Xaku’s Passive: 

  • Including AOE damage reduction as part of Xaku’s Passive. 
    • How it will work: Instead of a 25% chance for incoming damage to pass through Xaku entirely, AOE damage will simply take a 25% damage reduction (75% while The Vast Untime is active).
    • Currently, Xaku’s Passive reduces incoming weapon damage. Which includes projectile, hitscan, and melee attacks, but does not include any protection from enemy AOE damage. For example, if an enemy shot a rocket at Xaku, the projectile itself would have a 25% chance to pass through them and deal no damage (75% with The Vast Untime), but the explosion following would have the full effect. With this change, Xaku’s Passive grants them 25% damage reduction on the following AOE explosion from that rocket. That’s increased to 75% when Xaku is running around bare bones!

Here is how we are changing Xata’s Whisper:
 

  • We are making Void damage ‘True Neutral’ by removing the 50% resistance of Void damage on Cloned Flesh and Fossilized enemies - a long desired request for Void damage.
    • Currently, Void damage is relatively ineffective against Cloned Flesh and Fossilized enemies which greatly limits the use of Xata’s Whisper on Grineer and Infested enemies. In an effort to give it (and Void damage in general) more utility across enemy categories, we are removing this resistance so that it aligns with its neutral effectiveness against the other enemy types. It is important to note that Eidolons, Amalgams, and certain bosses will still maintain this resistance.

Here is how we are changing Grasp of Lohk:

  • Increasing the speed at which enemies are disarmed so that it occurs earlier in the casting animation. Also increasing the casting animation speed overall. 
    • Currently, the point of when enemies are disarmed once Grasp of Lohk is cast is far too delayed. 
  • Allowing Grasp of Lohk to be recast. 
    • How it will work: Any existing Grasp of Lohk weapons will simply be replaced by the new cast up to the maximum amount of targets.
    • Currently, once Grasp of Lohk is cast you are locked with the weapons that were grabbed until the end of the ability’s duration. This is obviously limiting if the ability was cast with undesired effect. To counteract this limitation, we are adding the option to recast. With the added benefit of resetting the ability’s duration and disarming a new set of enemies where/when desired. 


Here is how we are changing The Lost: Deny

  • Adding synergy between Deny and Grasp of Lohk that increases Deny’s damage output.
    • How it will work: The number of weapons orbiting Xaku from Grasp of Lohk act as a damage multiplier for Deny’s Void beam. For example: If you have 4 weapons orbiting Xaku, Deny’s damage will be granted a 5x multiplier. 
  • Increasing the casting speed of Deny. 
    • More firepower… faster!
       

Here is why we are not changing Accuse or Gaze yet.
 
A couple of posts, notably those written by people with verified 6 Forma installations, have realized just how powerful Gaze can be in certain mission types. So we are leaving Gaze untouched for now so we can continue to evaluate it within the realm of those who have invested Forma and time into Xaku to hit this sweet power spot.

Accuse is also untouched for this round, but first thing on our list for next round would be allowing Accuse to be re-cast, but we are awaiting that decision based on how this Round goes.
 

Here is how we are changing The Vast Untime:

  • Removing the Energy drain and keeping it a duration based ability. 
    • Currently, the Energy drain on top of its casting cost and duration is far too restrictive and punishing. 
  • Adding Synergy between The Vast Untime and all of Xaku’s other abilities. 
    • How it will work: Emphasis on “Untime”, when Xaku is in their skeletal form their other active abilities’ duration will become frozen in time. Once The Vast Untime expires, the duration of those active abilities resume. This was suggested in our feedback readings and we quite enjoyed the play on the ‘untime’ theme and the added benefit to Xaku overall! We feel that since this no longer has an Energy drain, and that it halts the timer on other abilities, the energy demands of Xaku’s kit will be significantly lessened. 
      • Note: This will not apply to Helminth abilities and abilities from other Warframes from Helminth subsuming. 
         

When?

We plan on releasing all of these changes on PC next week, and Console shortly after. 

Thank you, Tenno! May Xata Whisper good tidings to you all! 

"

Here is how we are changing Xaku’s Passive: 

  • Including AOE damage reduction as part of Xaku’s Passive. 
    • How it will work: Instead of a 25% chance for incoming damage to pass through Xaku entirely, AOE damage will simply take a 25% damage reduction (75% while The Vast Untime is active).
    • Currently, Xaku’s Passive reduces incoming weapon damage. Which includes projectile, hitscan, and melee attacks, but does not include any protection from enemy AOE damage. For example, if an enemy shot a rocket at Xaku, the projectile itself would have a 25% chance to pass through them and deal no damage (75% with The Vast Untime), but the explosion following would have the full effect. With this change, Xaku’s Passive grants them 25% damage reduction on the following AOE explosion from that rocket. That’s increased to 75% when Xaku is running around bare bones!"

 

Totally pointless and almost useless change .

 

"

Here is how we are changing Xata’s Whisper:
 

  • We are making Void damage ‘True Neutral’ by removing the 50% resistance of Void damage on Cloned Flesh and Fossilized enemies - a long desired request for Void damage.
    • Currently, Void damage is relatively ineffective against Cloned Flesh and Fossilized enemies which greatly limits the use of Xata’s Whisper on Grineer and Infested enemies. In an effort to give it (and Void damage in general) more utility across enemy categories, we are removing this resistance so that it aligns with its neutral effectiveness against the other enemy types. It is important to note that Eidolons, Amalgams, and certain bosses will still maintain this resistance."

 

Totally useless and pointless change . The problem with void damage is the terrible status proc that is a nerf to 99% of the weapons when is active .

 

Here is how we are changing Grasp of Lohk:

  • Increasing the speed at which enemies are disarmed so that it occurs earlier in the casting animation. Also increasing the casting animation speed overall. 
    • Currently, the point of when enemies are disarmed once Grasp of Lohk is cast is far too delayed. 
  • Allowing Grasp of Lohk to be recast. 
    • How it will work: Any existing Grasp of Lohk weapons will simply be replaced by the new cast up to the maximum amount of targets.
    • Currently, once Grasp of Lohk is cast you are locked with the weapons that were grabbed until the end of the ability’s duration. This is obviously limiting if the ability was cast with undesired effect. To counteract this limitation, we are adding the option to recast. With the added benefit of resetting the ability’s duration and disarming a new set of enemies where/when desired. 

 

One if not the biggest problem of the ability is the nonsense little range it has .....

The other 2 things are nice but they are far tu fix the mess that it is that frame .

 

Edited by Yagamilight123
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D1videdByZer0 said:

I do wonder if void damage can be improved even further by giving it a certain proc.

 

Void damage is a very special damage type. Giving it a special effect could increase the utility of Operators as well... idk maybe it can work like slag damage in Borderlands 2. So every stack of void proc would increase damage taken by all other sources by 10% or something (and the status effect lingers for quite a while).

It already has a certain proc, which is the bullet attractor. Honestly, it feels more like something that is annoying at best and just shooting yourself in the foot at worst than helpful seeing as hs are literally impossible to hit so you're loosing out on raw dps from headshots multiplier because it procs in the first place.

However, physical and elemental dmg increases are already in Madurai as passives. And are we really going to have another multiplier like Viral? ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

It is important to note that Eidolons, Amalgams, and certain bosses will still maintain this resistance.

Well, thanks for nothing, I guess. I hope this isn't the last redesign of Xaku because holy hell this is bad.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
vor einer Stunde schrieb Fast_Pickle:

Muh 6 forma invest

Gaze: 200% power to full strip when

1.banshee 143%

2. Nyx 130%

3. Ash 143%

Safe to say this is still awful and needs work 

Banshee for short duration and cone in front of you, nyx 6 enemies,ash 2 at once (depending on your duration not more than 20)   Xaku = unlimited amount of enemies in a huge radius no need to recast for up to 30 seconds or more, its safe to say you have no idea about balancing armor strip or how  powerful xaku is

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Any existing Grasp of Lohk weapons will simply be replaced by the new cast up to the maximum amount of targets.

Any chance of keeping some weapons if we dont hit the limit? So we can keep stocking up, depending on the maximum targets, on missions where enemies are more spread out?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

abilities’ duration will become frozen in time.

Instead of adding time abilities to warframe why not just make a warframe based on controlling time? the more you keep adding time related abilities to warframes the more you are destroying a chance for a time warframe to excised. I can`t speak for ppl but i`m sure if you decided to create on ppl would love the heck out of it if done right (Pablo).

Just to add their is a bug with Ash`s shuriken not been affected by power strength, MAKE SURE YOU ADD THIS IN THE NEXT UPDATE ppl have been posting about it and nothing has been done. Here is a post about it.

 

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757
Link to post
Share on other sites

I do think the energy cost on Xaku's 3 could be reduced. Gaze already wants extremely high range and strength, so that would let us cast more often, particularly if we're encouraged to spam Deny for raw damage.

On Grasp of Lohk, it seems like the max range is something DE is already happy with, which is fine IMO, but you might consider increasing the base range and reducing the efficacy of range mods. That way we wouldn't feel forced into Stretch + Overextended.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This isnt enough. The base range and duration is absolutely stupid for all it's abilities and requiring 100 Energy to just extend their duration for anemic abilities is insanely expensive. Why even bother with Xaku when I can go Protea and have actually useful turrets with actually useful elemental procs?

Dead on arrival and pronunced dead post-op.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, [DE]Danielle сказал:

Tenno,

Keeping within the realm of the “community-created Warframe” project, Xaku will be receiving numerous changes based on your feedback! We have read countless paragraphs and posts, watched hundreds of minutes of YouTube feedback, and more! We tried to gravitate toward certain areas for Round 1 changes, which were highlighted most frequently or compellingly in your feedback. Adjustments may be made between now and when the changes go live!

Here is how we are changing Xaku’s Passive: 

  • Including AOE damage reduction as part of Xaku’s Passive. 
    • How it will work: Instead of a 25% chance for incoming damage to pass through Xaku entirely, AOE damage will simply take a 25% damage reduction (75% while The Vast Untime is active).
    • Currently, Xaku’s Passive reduces incoming weapon damage. Which includes projectile, hitscan, and melee attacks, but does not include any protection from enemy AOE damage. For example, if an enemy shot a rocket at Xaku, the projectile itself would have a 25% chance to pass through them and deal no damage (75% with The Vast Untime), but the explosion following would have the full effect. With this change, Xaku’s Passive grants them 25% damage reduction on the following AOE explosion from that rocket. That’s increased to 75% when Xaku is running around bare bones!

Here is how we are changing Xata’s Whisper:
 

  • We are making Void damage ‘True Neutral’ by removing the 50% resistance of Void damage on Cloned Flesh and Fossilized enemies - a long desired request for Void damage.
    • Currently, Void damage is relatively ineffective against Cloned Flesh and Fossilized enemies which greatly limits the use of Xata’s Whisper on Grineer and Infested enemies. In an effort to give it (and Void damage in general) more utility across enemy categories, we are removing this resistance so that it aligns with its neutral effectiveness against the other enemy types. It is important to note that Eidolons, Amalgams, and certain bosses will still maintain this resistance.

Here is how we are changing Grasp of Lohk:

  • Increasing the speed at which enemies are disarmed so that it occurs earlier in the casting animation. Also increasing the casting animation speed overall. 
    • Currently, the point of when enemies are disarmed once Grasp of Lohk is cast is far too delayed. 
  • Allowing Grasp of Lohk to be recast. 
    • How it will work: Any existing Grasp of Lohk weapons will simply be replaced by the new cast up to the maximum amount of targets.
    • Currently, once Grasp of Lohk is cast you are locked with the weapons that were grabbed until the end of the ability’s duration. This is obviously limiting if the ability was cast with undesired effect. To counteract this limitation, we are adding the option to recast. With the added benefit of resetting the ability’s duration and disarming a new set of enemies where/when desired. 


Here is how we are changing The Lost: Deny

  • Adding synergy between Deny and Grasp of Lohk that increases Deny’s damage output.
    • How it will work: The number of weapons orbiting Xaku from Grasp of Lohk act as a damage multiplier for Deny’s Void beam. For example: If you have 4 weapons orbiting Xaku, Deny’s damage will be granted a 5x multiplier. 
  • Increasing the casting speed of Deny. 
    • More firepower… faster!
       

Here is why we are not changing Accuse or Gaze yet.
 
A couple of posts, notably those written by people with verified 6 Forma installations, have realized just how powerful Gaze can be in certain mission types. So we are leaving Gaze untouched for now so we can continue to evaluate it within the realm of those who have invested Forma and time into Xaku to hit this sweet power spot.

Accuse is also untouched for this round, but first thing on our list for next round would be allowing Accuse to be re-cast, but we are awaiting that decision based on how this Round goes.
 

Here is how we are changing The Vast Untime:

  • Removing the Energy drain and keeping it a duration based ability. 
    • Currently, the Energy drain on top of its casting cost and duration is far too restrictive and punishing. 
  • Adding Synergy between The Vast Untime and all of Xaku’s other abilities. 
    • How it will work: Emphasis on “Untime”, when Xaku is in their skeletal form their other active abilities’ duration will become frozen in time. Once The Vast Untime expires, the duration of those active abilities resume. This was suggested in our feedback readings and we quite enjoyed the play on the ‘untime’ theme and the added benefit to Xaku overall! We feel that since this no longer has an Energy drain, and that it halts the timer on other abilities, the energy demands of Xaku’s kit will be significantly lessened. 
      • Note: This will not apply to Helminth abilities and abilities from other Warframes from Helminth subsuming. 
         

When?

We plan on releasing all of these changes on PC next week, and Console shortly after. 

Thank you, Tenno! May Xata Whisper good tidings to you all! 

This changes is bad. Still weak,  need more buffs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for this rapid response to community feedback. However, the changes to Grasp of Lohk are inadequate. Increased casting speed and the ability to recast it are necessary, so I am glad they are being added. However, the ability also needs more range.

When I say it needs more range, I’m not referring to the distance at which it steals weapons - that is fine. However, the range at which the stolen weapons target enemies is too short. Even at rank 3, the ability only targets enemies within 8 meters. At rank 0, with a mere 5 meters, the effect is pitiful.

From a mechanical perspective, the distance at which the weapons fire is barely more than melee distance. I could configure a melee weapon to have that much range, and it would deal far more damage. From a theme and gameplay feeling perspective, we’re stealing guns, not clubs and swords. It doesn’t make sense that you steal someone’s gun and suddenly it can’t shoot past 8 meters. From a gameplay balance perspective: For comparison, shotguns are intended to be short-range high-damage weapons, and many of them start their damage falloff around 10 meters. (e.g. Tigris Prime, Arca Plasmor) I have not observed this ability to be on par with or superior to the killing ability of the least of those weapons.

At a minimum, the weapons stolen by Grasp of Lohk should target enemies within 30 meters, like sentinel weapons do. Even if the weapons don’t have perfect accuracy at that range, they should still be trying to shoot that far, should be at least 50% effective at that distance.

Last comment, unrelated to the above: Void damage should always be effective against Eidolon shields, regardless of the source, no exceptions. If DE didn’t want to break the balance of the Eidolon and Ropalolyst fights, they should not have given Xaku Void damage. They should either roll back the change which prevents Xaku from damaging Eidolon shields, or change Xaku to no longer deal void damage.

I feel like this is obvious, and am therefore frustrated by DE’s attempts to avoid this issue. (i.e. the patch which changed Xaku to not damage Eidolon shields) Also, having done enough Eidolon runs to not enjoy the process, I’m fine with breaking the Eidolon fight. The resource requirements for building Xaku are severe; I expect only end-game players to be able to build him, and the ability to trivialize the Eidolon fight feels like a just reward for that grind.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...