Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.... What's your journey?

Jarriaga

it accounts for the time away as well.

I had logged in after deleting my account to see if everything was gone, then didn't log back in for a couple of months. Then I picked the game up again and decided to rush MR back to where I was, hence MR2-21 is just 7%. I was back to MR26~27 in 2 months.

Eg6ScYN.png

The page does generate my statistics, but I can't get the download link to work at all on any of my device, I've tried to use different browsers and switch between my WiFi and mobile network but none of them works... how do DE even makes bug outside of the game.(where should I actually report this to DE btw?)

1 minute ago, ZeroZeta00 said:

The page does generate my statistics, but I can't get the download link to work at all on any of my device, I've tried to use different browsers and switch between my WiFi and mobile network but none of them works... how do DE even makes bug outside of the game.(where should I actually report this to DE btw?)

If you're using Firefox, right click and select "Take screenshot", then simply select the Wayback panel and select "Copy" (you can also Save/Download the picture if you'd like). Then paste it into imgur.com.

5 minutes ago, nslay said:

If you're using Firefox, right click and select "Take screenshot", then simply select the Wayback panel and select "Copy" (you can also Save/Download the picture if you'd like). Then paste it into imgur.com.

I tried on Chrome and Safari just now, only chrome on my PC allows me to use the "save as" function on the picture itself. However when I open it in my download file it just shows a black image... I'll try to paste it into imgur to see how it goes.

Just now, ZeroZeta00 said:

I tried on Chrome and Safari just now, only chrome on my PC allows me to use the  "save as" function. However when I open it in my download file it just shows a black image... I'll try to paste it into imgur to see how it goes.

No nifty smart screenshot functionality in Chrome or Safari? The Firefox screenshot tool is aware of the webpage structure/elements... super useful to get specific complicated/compound things off the page (even if they're collectively larger than your screen!).

Archived