Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your predictions for Tennocon 2021 ? 

MouadSaqui

Railjack 4.0(because the last one bring so much wrong things big maps, no challenge like grinner missions and flux energy thing making lavos meta, need to bring back flux energy)

Duviri paradox

New kuva weapon and maybe tenet weapons

Third orb to fortuna or another event.

Maybe something new thing to deimos....not sure what.

New warframes in 2022. 

End of nw system and reformulated alerts.

4 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Honestly I want to give Maroo a nice, clean relay to work in. I hate the junk pile she's forced to stay at!

Shouldn't Maroo have like her own Derelict, Void or maybe even a Lua relay... given that she likes to find Orokin stuff! And she could probably find some really cool Orokin spaceship to make a relay out of!

Primed Disappointment. 

Ok fine, I'll also do a serious list:

- Nightwave season 4

- Duviri Paradox

- The New War's cinematic quest reveal

- Infested Liches & Railjack

- the next Prime frame (either Harrow Prime or Nidus Prime I believe).

- probably something else we never even knew about that will be a big reveal full of talking points but will likely be delayed and/or not quite as advertised when released.

^I'm sure that at least one of these things will be mentioned or shown. casting the net a little wide perhaps, but there's a lot I want to see!

I think nobody is actually gonna show up, with how bad the past 3-4 updates have been, i don't see any reason nor indication that whatever tennocon is gonna show, will be different.

Test clusters said deimos/deimos arcana needed more work, they were ignored, it was shipped the next day, and it was not ready. We said stuff in corpus proxima will be a flop, we were ignored, what we said happened. We said things about the new sisters of parvos will have problems, we were ignored, what we said happened.  If DE keeps on this trail, i don't see them ever recovering their player-base back to before railjack first released.

23 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

I'm sure we'll hear about Nightwave, though I don't have faith that it'll be a brand new season. We'll see the next new Warframe and some concept/WIP for new deluxes. We'll see the next PA - was it Harrow? That's all a given. But past that I really have no clue. They've said it's not Duviri this year, so that leaves either New War or some new BBEG to go on another tangent with. I saw something about Hunhow and the Unum related to bossfights, and we haven't had a playable main story quest in a good long while so maybe that? Maybe we'll finally get Sentients as part of the Invasions system, who knows.

Think I got it pretty close.

Prediction:

I will enter with the hopes and expectations that DE will design, create, and "ADD" new fresh content for me to enjoy.

Upon review I will see that DE is simply rehashing old content that I currently enjoy into some new fancy flash mode that I don't enjoy.

Another disappointment, mainly because one of the main things I have wanted them to do for 4.5 years now -  rework most of the animations in the game, bringing them up to the quality level of games like Ghost of Tsushima and MW2019 - they still won't do. Until that happens, anything DE does will continue to be a disappointment to me.

DE will announce that they have been bought by EA and will have Android Wilson make a presentation about their new monetization system.

But this will be a trap for Android Wilson, for Natah shall subvert the CEO of EA and command all companies from the shadows. And since Warframe will no longer be proftable as FIFA and Madden, Digital Extremes will then have an unfulfiable task and fall "bellow expectations" and be shut down along with Warframe.

The DoomSayers shall have validation, the "I expect nothing but am still disappointed" crowd will be at loss on what to do but shall jump ship to Destiny 2 soon enough, normal players will move on with a bit bitter taste in their mouths.

All of Digital Extremes' employees wont be put on the streets, oh no. Because Natah herself is subverted by Digital Extremes itself, the employees will fade into obscurity, disappear from the map and only be found in the farthest, sunniest areas of the beaches of the Caribbean, drinking alcohol and having yatchs each.

The perfect heist. With none the wiser.

7 minutes ago, Aesthier said:

Prediction:

I will enter with the hopes and expectations that DE will design, create, and "ADD" new fresh content for me to enjoy.

Upon review I will see that DE is simply rehashing old content that I currently enjoy into some new fancy flash mode that I don't enjoy.

This

On 2021-07-13 at 1:16 AM, Aesthier said:

Prediction:

Worst scare scenario The New War is just invasion missions with a new coat of sentient paint. Add some new shinies as the carrot on a stick for players.

Whatever goes down, I hope they learned enough to not put out orchestrated gameplay that doesn't exist or isn't even possible.

I think railjack could have been a major success if they had kept it grounded and actually taken feedback on what people liked about it. I still think there are a lot of people out there willing to keep believing in it.

Guess I just don't believe in the hype machine, like the time they said command level 10 was coming, then they players spent the next half year coming up with 400,000 better ideas, than what it actually was.

It's always goes bad when it comes down to what players could imagine.

I'd probably lean heavily into lore if it were me, both generally speaking but for the podcast too. Seems like a lot of people are really into the lore and passionate about several game characters, so maybe hype some lore would be fine.

It would be hilarious if it were a pvp mode based around cetus openworld map but yeah as per usual, if the items are good enough people will grind anything, so it doesn't matter at the end of the day.

Archived