Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serious discussion: MR30 will result in the biggest backlash DE have seen no matter what they do [Very long read warning]

Jarriaga

So now that we have a very good idea of what is in store for MR 30 will we see the people who care about MR riot because it is not enough or pleased because they can do something no one else can 

On the flip side those who don't care about MR will they riot because there is something that can't do until reaching Mr 30 or will they not care

P.s only MR 27 but does now seems like a more worthwhile goal to me

Oooof, all I can say about the MR 30 stuff, Chat Stuff can care less about, cuz half of the people don't use it, besides to get kicked from chat. Umbra Forma is a little strange, but it's only 3 and they are somewhat farmable in Nightwave, BUT this is gonna be a issue, due to MR ranks being unreachable, due to certain items.

So I am gonna assume Umbra Froma needs to be looked at.

30 additional Rivens, can care less, cuz they are just game-breaking items in the first place, Loadout slots, Forgot what they do even, so no real point getting them, as for the Relay Buff thing?, no clue why it's a thing, Relays are barely used anyway?. Master Emote, proby gonna be a reskin of the ones we got from Tennocon, no big deal. Landing Craft deco thing, reskin of something I bet and only for people who are nut-hard about their ship being "nice"

More ranks over 30?, Sure, something to fill in the hole of content, oh wait...

And this final hidden thing they don't wanna spoil?, as long as it's not an exclusive item of anykind (Lore/Weapon/Frame/Froma) or a way to gloat and boost ego, we should be fine. 

I see no issue with this besides the Umbra Forming being just a tat bit on the nose, but again, it's easily farmable, if you care enough about it. I mean, I kinda wish I can farm it outside the Nightwave and kinda a bit dispointed 30s get it for free?, but to be fair, just means another meta build showdown.

9 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

I'm very happy with the MR 30 rewards. I get the feeling people are going to get mad over the relay boosters, but I hope DE chooses to follow through with this. Completionists will finally have something to show for their effort.

Indeed!

11 minutes ago, Deminisis said:

I'm very happy with the MR 30 rewards. I get the feeling people are going to get mad over the relay boosters, but I hope DE chooses to follow through with this. Completionists will finally have something to show for their effort.

ITs going to be a pesterfest the likes of which hasnt been seen since the days of EQ SOW please

50 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

What if you're already maxed on rivens?

Is this gonna increase the cap by 30?

Prestige ranks sounds interesting. 

From the sound of it rebecca said it would apply 30 more even if you maxed allready unless i miss understood what she said.

39 minutes ago, Shotgunpilot said:

On the flip side those who don't care about MR will they riot because there is something that can't do until reaching Mr 30 or will they not care

Well, even though I'm 20k from MR30, I still dont care aside from the Mod Capacity.

Not ebing able to put a mod because of those 2 points rustle my jimmies.

But not enough to make put 5 Forma on all Kuva Weapons. None of them are at 5 yet.

MR30 will be there until the end of the game. I got patience.

12 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Oooof, all I can say about the MR 30 stuff, Chat Stuff can care less about, cuz half of the people don't use it, besides to get kicked from chat. Umbra Forma is a little strange, but it's only 3 and they are somewhat farmable in Nightwave, BUT this is gonna be a issue, due to MR ranks being unreachable, due to certain items.

30 additional Rivens, can care less, cuz they are just game-breaking items in the first place, Loadout slots, Forgot what they do even, so no real point getting them, as for the Relay Buff thing?, no clue why it's a thing, Relays are barely used anyway?. Master Emote, proby gonna be a reskin of the ones we got from Tennocon, no big deal. Landing Craft deco thing, reskin of something I bet and only for people who are nut-hard about their ship being "nice"

And this final hidden thing they don't wanna spoil?, as long as it's not an exclusive item of anykind (Lore/Weapon/Frame/Froma) or a way to gloat and boost ego, we should be fine. 

I see no issue with this besides the Umbra Forming being just a tat bit on the nose, but again, it's easily farmable, if you care enough about it. I mean, I kinda wish I can farm it outside the Nightwave and kinda a bit dispointed 30s get it for free?, but to be fair, just means another meta build showdown.

its so funny how in every other game with a experience system its fine but mr in warframe is always big issue xD

13 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

"We should be fine" doesn't matter. It's not for you....it's for the MR 30s. 

If they get an exclusive item, they're gonna get it and you're gonna deal with it. You don't really get to decide what MR 30s get and don't get, whether you're fine with it or not.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

"We should be fine" doesn't matter. It's not for you....it's for the MR 30s. 

If they get an exclusive item, they're gonna get it and you're gonna deal with it. You don't really get to decide what MR 30s get and don't get, whether you're fine with it or not.

oooop....

and THATS the tea...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47i0zbdrkr8krcqzzeju

3 hours ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

its so funny how in every other game with a experience system its fine but mr in warframe is always big issue xD

I just wonder if those that say mr 16 is enough have been sitting at 16 or if they been ranking up any ways. If they been holding back at 16 with purpose they got to hate the grind they now have to do if they want those rewards. 

And right on queue, Brozime is already complaining about the MR30 rewards and the relay blessing mechanic, which in his opinion will either suck and be forgotten or really good depending on which buffs and how long they last:

Expect his followers to parrot his opinion.

52 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

And right on queue, Brozime is already complaining about the MR30 rewards and the relay blessing mechanic, which in his opinion will either suck and be forgotten or really good depending on which buffs and how long they last:

He says basically nothing though? nothing much to parrot

Umbra forma is always welcome.
Each 69 relay will be buffed af. I don't like the idea of the loading screen simulator for a buff though.
Extra loadout slots are a huge deal. That 15 more will solve the loadout problem for a long future to me.

3 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

*Sigh* here we go again content creator dividing the community with their selfish opinions. Brozime is a two face here, being a nice to DE when talking to them directly but mocking them in the back. 

I'm happy few more points to MR30 I'm looking forward to sitting on those Umbra Forma until I really need them and the other rewards are cool too.

Pity they didn't give us the option at MR 30 to remove Umbra forma back into our Inventory from frames that we put them on to later not use as much. Now that would be a real bonus.

3 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

WTF is wrong with that guy?!?!

Who complains about getting free stuff. DE didn't have to give us anything for MR30. I never tried to get higher MR expecting DE to give me something for it. I did it for all the little incentives we get along the way. When DE announced the rewards for MR30 I was more than happy with 15 loadout slots. Soon I'll be able to have a loadout for all my frames. On top of that we're getting 3x umbra forma, riven slots and some other free stuff I forgot. 

SMH Some people will complain about anything.

4 hours ago, Emolition said:

I just wonder if those that say mr 16 is enough have been sitting at 16 or if they been ranking up any ways. If they been holding back at 16 with purpose they got to hate the grind they now have to do if they want those rewards. 

I got to 15 and have been sitting on it forever. I don't care about MR, but I'm glad those who put in that painful grind get some rewards to show.

56 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

WTF is wrong with that guy?!?!

Who complains about getting free stuff. DE didn't have to give us anything for MR30. I never tried to get higher MR expecting DE to give me something for it. I did it for all the little incentives we get along the way. When DE announced the rewards for MR30 I was more than happy with 15 loadout slots. Soon I'll be able to have a loadout for all my frames. On top of that we're getting 3x umbra forma, riven slots and some other free stuff I forgot. 

SMH Some people will complain about anything.

Gaz already complained about 3 Umbral Forma, called the Halloween event a pathetic replacement for Plague Star, and went on a snowball rant about how DE fixing the poor state status is in somehow only means more nerfs.

And this is why the partner program was restarted. Toxic af.

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I honestly don't see much issue with the blessing system since everyone in the relay gets it.

If anything, it might help revitalise relays.

I might grind to MR30 just so I can give a sermon every day and bless people at the end. #*!% that would be fun as heck. Or every Sunday I go in for my weekly worshipping of Natah, Nefanyo, or some other silly shenanigans. "May the void be with us" *blesses everyone with buffs.* Maybe Natah's sermon gives affinity, Nefanyo gives a credit boost, and so on. That's be neat.

Probs not gonna subject myself to the grind but there's an incentive for me to do so.

Everything else is really nice as well, especially the Umbral Forma and Loadout slots. And if we can name our oribters (I think DE mentioned custom orbiters a little while back), I'm naming mine after a Mercedes and putting that symbol-thing on it. That'd be hilarious.

Wait why is this suddenly became a thing

Serious note, in Simaris's room we could clearly see that MR max is 30, however I do think that it is like hitting maximum level in an RPG - it does nothing.

DE introduced more mastery points every year, like what you said, new weapons and warframes, primes, intrinsics, kuva weapons... It is just a matter of time for people to be MR30 if they are continuing to add stuff. So actually it is a big deal out of nothing. Simaris's room maybe shows that MR 30 is the max but hey,

you don't get stuff from attaining other MRs as well, why are you expecting stuff for MR30?

Archived