Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe drops out of steams top 10 just after releasing an Big update.

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

Not really bad ,

just the current mood of the community is slightly disappointed,

There are those that are happy , those that are indifferent and those that are dissatisfied.

Most Happy and indifferent players dont post in the forums ,

Its the disappointed ones (some out of genuine concern and some out of salt) that do , so even though "half" the posts are negative , it is not the whole story statistically ,

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

And there are only 2 kinds of citizens, criminals and noncriminals, so a 50% crime rate is statistically good. 

There's actually a few "depends on" I could pick at this with. I mean there's an estimate that with so many laws the average American commits three felonies a day, but the actual conviction rate is 716 people out of 100,000 (which is still the highest in the world). So would you say that the US has a "criminal" population of 99% or 0.716%?

People who just play and have no strong opinions either way, just play. They are not going to go to forums and making a 'doing ok 👍' post. Forums for any game is an exceptional small part of the player base. So end of the world posts, no matter if they make valid points on current conditions, aren't really canaries in a coal mine.

DE won on the top bracket of steam awards 2019 for Top Sellers. Whatever their problems, people are still playing and buying stuff.

Edited by Firetempest
  • Like 2

why does this matter?

:)

12 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

(which is still the highest in the world).

would you kindly not use incomplete statistics. Crime rates have to be normalized by relative population count/density, otherwise the numbers are useless.
the internet complaining about a Country that has more people to begin with having more total Crime is just.... so, so contrived.

Edited by taiiat
  • Like 3

Usually the forum's negativity is based on the player attempting to whine their way to support for a change. Real change, however, happens in the feedback section. Also, it's a place where some people attempt to flex their debate/trolling muscle learned while going seriously into debt. All fun stuff.

If people are unhappy with something in the game (or any other game), they can come here to vent their frustrations, win some fake internet points and find other frustrated people to validate their opinions by sharing those opinions.

If people are generally happy with the game, they're usually too busy playing it to come here and make posts.

Edited by SenorClipClop

I think it speaks the frustration a lot of people are having with the game currently and I think they would be wise not to ignore it because it can get out of control with how the major gripes with the game have been happening back to back and have not been addressed or not been addressed appropriately. I really do hope they take a moment and if they decide everything is going according to plan then so be it but ehhhh.