Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what is the best artistically designed warframe

redkunaz

45 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Xaku.

Seriously, many Warframe parts pieced togheter to make it? Design wise, very good.

Functionality however... I hope the QoL this week makes it better.

i am actually going to agree here.

earlier today i noticed that Xaku has a Carbon Fiber sub texture to some of its componets.. it was a level a detail i dont think i have ever seen on another frame.

Mag, Nyx, Nova Prime and Valkyr Gersemi.  I also like Ember Prime.  For Tennogen stuff, I like the Graxx and Corpra lines in general, and Vulbjorn's "infested" themed skins.  Nyx Carnifex is probably one of my favorite Tennogen.

To be honest, I like basically all the Warframes.  I'm not fond of some of the Deluxe skins (not a fan of Nehza Deluxe or Khora Deluxe at all.)  And I will admit that default Hydroid looks a little derpy with those stubby "not tentacles" sticking out of his abdomen.  :(

Its subjective with 44 frames and most having at least one skin.  And as least half have a prime.

I personally prefer to mix helms with different body skins.

The only frame i think looks really great without a skin or its prime. To me is garuda. The others really need their primes to look good or combining skins.

I feel like the closer you come to current times , the more well designed things become (artistically not thematcially) as more new technology and rendering tech is used,

If we ignore deluxe skins (cause they are their own artistic design independent of the core frame)

I think Equinox, Ivara , Titania and the recent Xaku are probably noteworthy.

If i consider deluxe skins , Nidus , Oberon , Nezha , Frost and the recent Hydroid are amazing.

Grendel. Just look closely at all the details on his neck, back and helmets. Honorable mentions  would be Protea with her animated visor, Harrow battle cleric aesthetics, Nidus night Hunter, Ash Koga, Ivara basic, Prime and Deluxe, Hydroid, Mesa and Titania Prime. Some frames look good only with specific colours and/or helmets (eg. older Nova deluxe- awesome skin with ugliest helmet ever) 

Without considering skins, Xaku looks nice, Garuda looks edgy, Wisp looks hawt, and Gauss looks cool.

But.... in the "artistical" way, Octavia is hands down the best out of them all, the concept is just amazing, having such complex interaction with sound and music is really something you don't see everywhere.

Non-Primes : Harrow. Damn gorgeous boy.

Primes : I've always loved Nyx (I know I'm the only one here :laugh:). Ivara is damn perfect.

Deluxes : Mag Pneuma, Ash mixed, Nyx, Oberon (even though I don't like its helmet) and obviously, Harrow.

I definitely can't wait for Harrow Prime if you ask me. Hope they won't butcher him as they did for Oberon.

7 hours ago, redkunaz said:

artistically speaking what warframe looks the coolest , most interesting , most badass , ya know what do you like?!!! maybe tell why! :D

Coolest, interesting and badass? Garuda and Nidus imo. Same for their skins. Other skins would be Baruuk's Bedouin Skin and Gara's Zamariu skin, though a lot of them are pretty sick.

Absolutely love Baruuk's Bedouin skin though tumblr_inline_o5dkveZ8Xo1rrjya9_500.gif

Base look and prime: Hydroid prime, base Volt, base Oberon, Xaku and both prime and base Mesa (best looking girl frame hands down for me, too bad I f*ing hate everything else about her).

Tennogen and deluxe skins: too many, I'll just mention some... Excal Corpra, Rhino Palatine, Nyx Nemesis, Garuda Hinsa, Wukong Auman with prime details on, Hydroid deluxe, Ash Shroud, Mesa Devil Ranger, Nidus Phryke and basically any Graxx tennogen.

for non prime, I think Ivara and Harrow are pretty decent looking, and Equinox gets a mention too.

for primes, Vauban Prime, Inaros Prime and Mesa prime are the bets looking ones IMO. Vauban's angular theme, Inaros' primed helm and Mesa Prime as a whole, but especially her Primed Regulators, I love the old Percussion Revolver look they have!

For me its

Mag Pneuma

Ash Prime

Volt Proto Skin

Excalibur skins in general

Nyx Graxx ( Graxx Skins are amazing, obviously)

Nova Atomica

Wukong prime

Wolf of Saturn Six Attachments are dope af

And a few more, depending on the attachments, animations and colors used

Archived