Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you still watch WF youtubers?

I remember i watch alot of warframe creators on youtube when i started out but now i watch quitteshy and maybe a build by annoying killah when i have no idea for a weapon build.

Quiteshy is the only WF youtuber i actively watch cause they actually play other games and don't fall into the trap other creators get in to which is do nothing but WF and never branch out then get burn out on the game and make vid where they claim the game is dying or going in wrong direction when in reality they didn't expand their content range and now suffering for it.

Gerade eben schrieb (XBOX)The Neko Otaku:

I remember i watch alot of warframe creators on youtube when i started out but now i watch quitteshy and maybe a build by annoying killah when i have no idea for a weapon build.

Quiteshy is the only WF youtuber i actively watch cause they actually play other games and don't fall into the trap other creators get in to which is do nothing but WF and never branch out then get burn out on the game and make vid where they claim the game is dying or going in wrong direction when in reality they didn't expand their content range and now suffering for it.

No. I think it's a waste of time ...
if i need information, then ok ... but i would never subscribe! because almost everyone I have seen just has no idea and telling rubbish for maximum views.
in addition, i have been watching youtube for a long time at double speed, because most of the channels have little useful and practical information.

and! i know too many people who spread lies for other games and get paid well for it. absolutely embarrassing.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Never did never will

I never understood how ppl can watch ppl playing a game when they should play a game
Its like you want to be cook chief or whatever and u watch other ppl cooking

Yeah i do realize education wise you need recipes tips and tricks but that should be end of the story with that kind of vids
When you know how to make good dish its just like watching other ppl playing game you should play hearing stuff you could hear from ur clan mates or friends in that game

But when you watch someone make exact same omlet in a different way for 100th time then something is wrong with you
ATM im looking for new synthwave music on youtube i find 1 compilation and by that i find new artists and im just sick of doing it all the time (going trough their all discography)
So i go watch a cartoon go out for a bike or go eat or talk with ppl then i come back and music sound beautiful again

And yeah warframe is dying but only for ppl who dont do anything else
You can like KFC or McDonalds but imagine if you eat them 3 times a day for idk 1 month straight wouldnt u wish for i dont know maybe orange or apple instead?

Only thing that is dying here are ppl minds from doing exact same thing at their own free will and then complaining about it

I played Path of Exile once for half a day and its not my kind of stuff
BUUUUT by accident i found guy making PoE vids called OMGItsJousis

And while i dont understand 70% of what he says since i dont understand PoE he dont take it seriously and i do understand humor behind it
Wanna make your game experience better? Go watch someone doing vids about game u barely know or dont play but dont take it seriously

Enjoy

when I first started back in 2015 I watched a few Mogamu videos, mainly to learn about the frames. after a while though his content became mostly negativity (some of it may be justified) and in the end I stopped watching them. I only occasionally watch the meme youtubers, Quiette Shy, Sabuuchi, and Zanagoth (though he's on other games now). I liked Porphi's fashionframe vids as well, but they stopped uploading years ago as far as I know. StallorD has good videos as well on Warframe's Lore. 

otherwise though, I'd prefer to actually be playing Warframe, though currently there's nothing for me to do until Sisters of Parvos. I'm hoping either this week or next it'll finally drop.

I like to watch VVhite angel, a french one. Most of his video are only informative. He check the wiki, try things and such, then he summarize it in "long" video (often about half hour or more) focused on 1 frame or a theme. He also resume DevWorkshop in french. I think its a good way to know things about new release or frames you havn't play without reading the wiki (Maybe, one day, we will find enough info in game?). Also he never cry about nerf and stay positive.

Ashisogi is fun to watch, i love this guy. I don't really follow him but, when his vid pop, I watch most of the time.

Mogamu, AGGP... I havn't see them for years... So arrogant and negative...

I don't use Helminth but I sometime look to GHS to see what I miss.

Rahetalius still do vids? I like how he see the game.

I do watch them sometimes, Potato , Mr. warframe guy and Quite shy cause they are actually entertaining , Rahetalius too though that can be rather intense to just be entertaining.

Sometimes others only to see what stupid S#&$ will be coming out of their mouths .

I have unsubscribed from a lot of them as they have become very much clickbaity complainers that think they can do a better job than DE at managing the game (i still think DE is not doing justice to the game but i do not think i can do it better). Not their fault per se , it is probably their only means of income and they will do whatever sells to put food on the table.

I personally feel i have reached a level of competency that i would know better than most of them of how to play any new content.

But i do recommend new players to watch some videos (of select partners) to get a hang of the game.

Shy and MrWarframeGuy for laughs or silly meme builds

LeyzarGamingViews mainly because I like his charisma and to see if I like how a gun works/looks/sounds before I put effort into building it.

I used to watch a lot more but a lot of them have gotten too clickbaity/dramatic.

1 hour ago, Gremlin said:

Warframe is really not a fun game to watch someone else play, and the popular ones are quite... embarrassing to watch. 

There are no games that are fun to watch since watching someone else play is boring, so i assume people just use this as an excuse since they have nothing worthwhile to say. Now, i can't fathom why anyone would watch someone else play, especially the horrible streamers. It sure as hell isn't for the gameplay, so whatever people get out of it is beyond me and that's completely fine. As long as i don't need to watch them.

Short answer: no. 

I don't find any particular need. There are still a couple that do technical vids. They'd probably be worth watching if I really cared enough to dive into this sort of thing again. 

However, I don't play that much and there's nothing in the game I can't do. There's plenty I choose not to do, but that's a different topic. 

YouTube videos are mostly about entertainment. I don't find the present crop entertaining. At all. 

52 minutes ago, (PSN)Yggranya said:

There are no games that are fun to watch since watching someone else play is boring, so i assume people just use this as an excuse since they have nothing worthwhile to say. Now, i can't fathom why anyone would watch someone else play, especially the horrible streamers. It sure as hell isn't for the gameplay, so whatever people get out of it is beyond me and that's completely fine. As long as i don't need to watch them.

Dota is very fun to watch, and for you probly watch soccer on tv is also boring..

1 hour ago, Danielw8 said:

Dota is very fun to watch, and for you probly watch soccer on tv is also boring..

So you enjoy watching the chucklemongers of PvP? Yeah, i'm not surprised. Also, yes, sports in general are boring to watch.

44 minutes ago, Artekkor said:

Well, it largely depends on content creator at hand. Its them who are intertaining, not the game per se.

Yeah, that's basically what i was alluding to. The game and its gameplay are secondary to whatever the chump on the video does and says. So, to just say it straight, the game isn't boring to watch, the streamers are.

Eeeeeeeh. Only if the title of the video is clickbaity enough. Or if it's a thing I am actually interested in. I'm not subscribed to anyone, at least. If I am looking at warframe videos, then they are either comedy memes (shy) or some artsy piece that shows off some top tier fashionframe. 

Archived