Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Default" Warframe after subsuming?

Annunakitty

So, when you subsume a warframe, it kicks you back to your Arsenal. For the longest time I was baffled why it defaulted to my Ember Prime when this happens; obviously she doesn't come first alphabetically, and she is not my most used frame (third most used). I think I figured it out though: She was my first primed frame and I've long ago gotten the prime version of all the regular warframes I had before I got her, so I think it defaults to the frame you've had the longest.

Can anyone else confirm? Which frame does it default to when you subsume a warframe?

Puts me back to excalibur prime. What's interesting about this was in the long dark time ago that was U7 I sold my starter excal before he got to 30 because I didn't know about how mastery worked and I had a "better" version so why keep the old one. Excal prime became my oldest frame.

53 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Warframe uses a "linked list" for certain inventory items, namely frames. The oldest frame you own is the "head" of the linked list, and is the default frame whenever you subsume something into Helminth

Nice, thanks for the explanation!  Makes sense :)

1 hour ago, Annunakitty said:

So, when you subsume a warframe, it kicks you back to your Arsenal. For the longest time I was baffled why it defaulted to my Ember Prime when this happens; obviously she doesn't come first alphabetically, and she is not my most used frame (third most used). I think I figured it out though: She was my first primed frame and I've long ago gotten the prime version of all the regular warframes I had before I got her, so I think it defaults to the frame you've had the longest.

Can anyone else confirm? Which frame does it default to when you subsume a warframe?

Yes, it is the oldest frame you obtained in some way or another, that is still in your inventory. 

Mine is my Volt Prime. 

This was confirmed way back when by a lot of community testing. 

Archived