Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Copy and Paste Prime.

Psik0x

I'm glad we're getting a less "out-there" design relative to the base.

It's still distinctly Primed and, afaik, we don't even know how her ability appearance will change which could be a whole lot given how loud her kit is visually.

Eh. As long as she's not a Hell-pit abomination like Oberon Prime, I'm fine. I'll give her a chance to grow on me, then if she's a bust, I'll just use the new privilege she will open up in my spending rules to buy the Deluxe skin.

Besides, it seems DE are trying to be more restrained - but not quite as restrained as jamming a Void Key in a base frame's face and calling it the day - with their Primes, while going truly wild for the Deluxe skins. I can respect the logic in that.

3 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

Prime is a radical departure from base = People complain.

Prime is not a radical departure from base = People complain.

It's no wonder why I chose my name as it is.

Titania Prime also got a similar treatment: nothing overly complex or excessive. It may seem minimal, but the Prime made her body more humanlike compared to the very slim normal Titania. She even got some sandals/slippers as a bonus.

Makes me wonder what the Rollerball Resonator will look like. I'm hoping DE will accept input from Buff00n and add new instruments or other changes they have suggested. I like using Octavia, she's great to have around at parties, she can solo too...  but she's like a broken record and it kinda gets boring. I feel bad for DJs that only get invited to parties if they perform 😿

Good news OP!

This is exactly what they've done to almost every Prime in existence! With the exception of maybe four or five Primes, every single Prime frame is just the same basic changes to the base model. They layer on some new armour to make skinny/unfinished bits look more 'filled in', they trim off some of the extraneous stuff and often replace bulky parts with gold filigree to make it seem less bulky. And if you look closely, even the exceptions I know of (Equinox and Banshee) are technically the same, just more advanced plating, filling and trimming.

That's it.

That's everything they ever do.

Why? Because it means all the Tennogen skins can be applied with Prime Accessories on top.

They have done this throughout the history of Prime releases.

It was more obvious originally, with Primes having basically no difference to the base model apart from the helmet and some gold outlines, but the basic attitude has never changed. We saw it with Nezha, Wukong, Titania, Atlas... the more advanced one we saw is Inaros in recent years... We know this is what they do.

Why are you surprised?

Archived